Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Me Please

Lethal

Hey people i was wondering about ,my yaris ive had it for 6 months now its just a standard model yaris and ev entually i want to move on to bigger and better things but i love it to bits and want to have some fun with it while ive got it bvut im unsure what i can do to it and how to do it i know i have 13 wheels on at the mo but what alloys can i get up to and what specs and mods can i get in the inmteroir of the car cds,speakers sterring wheel seats etc and any exteroir any help guys! :thumbsup:

First, Hi and welcome to the club.

I don't actual own a yaris but the theory behind moding any car is pretty much the same!

I am sure that one of the other yaris lads will be along in a bit, they will be able to tell you more about the exterior mod's and wheels sizes than I can.

What I can tell you is some of the universal mods you can do. Induction kit and exhaust are two of the most common first mod's that people do. it will add a little more power and it will sound a lot better. Then of course there is the audio. There where a couple of how to guides for fitting a new head unit / Speakers floating about in the workshop forum.

Hope this has been of some help.

Will post some more ideas when i get home from work.

Hi lethal

Welcome to the club mate. Glad to here from another yaris owner. Hey you said that you won yours :thumbsup:

Well lets get down to business my friend.

Check out this website. Here you will find all the mods for you car.

http://www.tdi-plc.com./toyota_yaris.html

If you dont find what you are looking for here on this site then you ain't looking mate ;)

Have fun looking!!

jerry!!

Hi mate, and another welcome to another Yaris owner :D

I've had mine for about 3yrs now, and put a fair few mods on it so far, but there are plenty of things that you can have done now.

I've had the Toyota kit put on mine which looks pretty good, comprising of side and front skirts; already has rear TTE spoiler (standard on SR model); I've had aftermarket twin headlamp conversion; aftermarket rear lexus-style lights too.

alloys on the Yaris: you can get away with 17's if you have the right tyres on them (low enough profile), although am not sure on the numbers myself!

Mine are 15's which I think are fine, although 16's is probably as big as I would go if ever I changed (my preference, but there are a few guys who've gone for 17's and they look pretty darn good!)

Any more questions, then feel free to ask me, and I'll do my best to help

Paul :thumbsup:

hey thanx m8s i want a gud sound systemformycar i have justgot the standard cassete player in so ithink i have to have thedash taken off?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links