Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shout/chat Box?

minidoughty

Maybe a shout/chat box as i have seen on other forums, for quick banter between members, rather than posting unrelative to the topic.

Good god - if Blaze & Dale see this - TOC would crash :lol:

J

:D ooh no it wouldnt crash....much!! :D

hehehe at least youd know who we were!!! :thumbsup:

Good god - if Blaze & Dale see this - TOC would crash :lol:

J

:D ooh no it wouldnt crash....much!! :D

hehehe at least youd know who we were!!! :thumbsup:

:D :D :D :thumbsup:

OOOPS!

DALE_v :wacko:

i associate shout box's more with chav cruise sites, they make a good forum look messy and you cant regulate the language

You can regulate the language mate.. but i think the main problem is the amount of members TOC gets will overload it TBH

J

i associate shout box's more with chav cruise sites, they make a good forum look messy and you cant regulate the language

Gotta agree with Rob on this (refreshing change! :lol: )

If people want a chat room then they can go on MSN and chat about whatever, shoutboxes just make the place look a bit messy IMO, they're fun but most people have MSN Messenger anyway, which is a lot easier to talk to people on than a Shoutbox.... :yes:

TOC Orgy anyone? ;)

How about one in Gold then - for the Carpark section if the members chat doesn't currently work? Might solve the moderation issues?

NO ! not on the main one anyway

people will come on JUST to usethe shoutbox.. and besides steve made a chat room and noone used it

(ya ungrateful bas***ds :P)

Gotta agree with Rob on this (refreshing change! :lol: )

flipping Nora! thats a first! :lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How about one in Gold then - for the Carpark section if the members chat doesn't currently work? Might solve the moderation issues?

I agree, gold should have one.. not for themain forum though as it would degrade the site... Gold can't getany lower.. can it? :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...

totaly agree with you on that one.they also are a cause of arguments between members. i know this from helping on other sites

Didn't catch this 1st time around so apologies for keeping such an old thread alive but my gut instinct is a shoutbox on TOC would be a bad idea, just doesn't seem right for TOC imo

I have asked for one of these a few times.

Regarding the chav cruise sites, I think it would be a worth doing a trial run as we have a high grade of punter on here!

many a site has been hacked because of shoutboxes

So I would probably steer clear.

However.. The chat room I could re-look into but make it available to everyone...