Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fabulous Headlight Brows!

jaxx

youll have to excuse the fact that my car is covered in dirt, filth, grime, and..... ash! :ffs:

but the Fabulous style eyebrows are ready! And they look well..... fabulous darling!

fitting is again 100% superb and quality is top notch, follows the contour of the lamp beautifully so attaching them will be a doddle. great surface finish, just a lick of primer and then slap some colour and laquer on!

a few pics

fabbrows6.jpg

fabbrows5.jpg

fabbrows4.jpg

fabbrows3.jpg

fabbrows2.jpg

fabbrows1.jpg

fabbrows0.jpg

price INCLUDING postage, same as the TRD style £37.50 (international will be +10GBP)

:thumbsup:

they look a bit naff on mine as theres no colour code? any skillfull people out there fancy having a go at doing a bit of a fill in with photoshop then feel free :yes:

Deffinately still want some - they look great :) when do you think a group buy will be up and running if theres gonna be one ?

Tara

Deffinately still want some - they look great :) when do you think a group buy will be up and running if theres gonna be one ?

Tara

A group buy at 37.50 with postage included? It's a bargain as it is!

I want to see how many for

TRD.................................... ?????

FABULOUS.........................?????

So I know how many to make.

Russ

Tara

A group buy at 37.50 with postage included? It's a bargain as it is!

to be honest i gotta agree! :D ive got them as cheap as humanely possible! if you want to collect then drop £2.50 (£35)

ill only concider Group Buy if there is a GAURANTEED and PAID 10 or so people, not an odds and sods list of 'maybes' :thumbsup:

nice one thanks :)

Ah ok i thought this was the price if we got a group buy up and running, didnt realise this was the actual price of them. Yeah it is cheap. Well I deffinately want a set so how can I pay you?

Tara

Ah ok i thought this was the price if we got a group buy up and running, didnt realise this was the actual price of them. Yeah it is cheap. Well I deffinately want a set so how can I pay you?

Tara

ah right! no this is the uttermost cheapest price i could do them for, ive got a few on eBay aswell but they are more so TOCers are getting an exclusive deal ;)

if you want some then just PM me, either send me the moolah in cheque style form (ill give you my addy) or via paypal if you really want, but i must ask for 4% costs aswell otherwise ill be paying out :!Removed!: :thumbsup:

i know theres areound 2 or 3 sets ready, having more made is not a problem, may just be a small waiting list, there are also plenty of TRD style ones up for grabs too!

:thumbsup:

my apologies for going off topic.

Jaxx - are these "Fabulous Dahling!" fabulous eyebrows?

Or are they the Fabulous brand?

If they are the fabulous brand, and you have a contact for them - can you share it with me please?

Fabulous make the exhaust below for the GS430 - and I likes the looks of it

fabulous.jpg

Matt, im afraid they are in the style of 'Fabulous' so not real ones!

that exhaust does look tops though, good luck on trying to find it :yes:

i have got a link to a japanese importing company, which i have seen the fabulous kits etc in the first place, not sure about Lex items though? whats the GS430 called in japan? (Aristo?) let me know and ill pass some information along. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links