Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fabulous Headlight Brows!

jaxx

Another request here as I see that you are setting up some sort of business ;)

How about those rear LED tail lights?

Not the lexus style ones the black tinted ones ..... im sure that a few people are interested in them.

Matt, im afraid they are in the style of 'Fabulous' so not real ones!

that exhaust does look tops though, good luck on trying to find it :yes:

ahhh - never mind mate :)

I know Steve Ganz, the owner of L-Tunedparts, where I got that pic from.

But - importing from USA is a PITA - if you knew a guy in the UK, I would have had a word.

thanks anyway mate - sorry for going off topic :thumbsup:

groupbuys... none running at the min, most people who want them have already contacted me and paid up, i cant really do them any cheaper than what they are, im not the one who makes them.

Dave... maybe mate one day in the future, never seen those lights anywhere though

Matt.... ill keep an eye open, if i see anything then ill let you know. Im in contact with a chap out in Japan who can literally get anything, just shipping can be a pain in the bum. But then my uncle imports cars every now and then and for a small fee (around 60quid) i can get stuff shipped relatively cheaply, just takes a while to get here!

• 3 weeks later...

Rob could you reserve a pair of Fabulous for me, I might pick em up on my way back from Southampton at the end of the month

C'mon

Where are all the peeps who said they wanted some at the beginning?? :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

hi all, might be too old now but i messed around with photosop for a bit and this is what they would look like on mine, hope its ok.

brows7tp.th.jpg

Is that the actual colour of your car? beentheredonethat? Looks candy apple red to me.......i want it,lol

i was thinkin the same thing. nice colour

yeah thats "the beast" it's chilli red, and totally standard, i saw a red one in the showroom and inhaled a lot of air "i want that one!!"

lowered0gs.th.jpg

OK im probably spending too much time on Paint shop Pro at the mo, but i thought this might help too, a 3/4 view, and i also dropped it as low as poss. excuse the dodgy bits of drive where the wheels used to be. :rolleyes:

Wow that doesnt look like Chilli Red from here either, must be the colouring of the photo ;)

well they were taken the first day i had her :driving: and in the sun B) , and it still looks pretty much the same (just looking out the window now and comparing :P )

anyone else work out i've found the smiley page :P

that isnt chili red my 2 were/are chili red and id rathe rthey be your colour if you find out your paint code id be most appreciative then i can maybe have a respray?

yeah no probs, just tell me where to look and i'll nip out the next time theres a break in "the Bill" (homework... :thumbsup: )

• 4 weeks later...

double sided tape or glue/silicone them on.

or even try the sticky velcro, although it would be easier for someone to nick them

will hotmelt glue do the job? will that be stong enough?

it will be strong enough, i'd just be worried that it may be too hot and may do some damage, so put it on the brow first rather than the headlight.

so are these brows available?? cos i think they look sweet and want some REAL bad!!!

yep loads available :yes:

give me a PM if your interested