Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hate Volvo's!

Dame

It's nearly the final straw, that big lump of a Volve 440 I've been carting around for the last few months has just snapped an accelerator cable :angry:. The MR2 isn't finished yet, so I can't get to work in the morning, will have to hunt around for a new cable and hopefully fit it before the end of the day! Thank god the damn thing is going in four weeks time been enough trouble already and does crap MPG!! I tell you something guys - can't wait to get that tubby back on the road :D . Anyway rant over, I now require a little sympathy to return to my usual calm self ;)

Ummm not sure - I think I'm me - just checking ..... No I'm definately me. Tell you what mate you're gonna love your Tubby - don't suppose you could sell your 440 without an accelerator cable could you? :D

Ummm not sure - I think I'm me - just checking ..... No I'm definately me. Tell you what mate you're gonna love your Tubby - don't suppose you could sell your 440 without an accelerator cable could you? :D

I would do, but interested buyers might be put off :lol:

Damn - nearly had you :D you were thining about it......

as well as volvos, i hate bmw's and mercedes (especially when they think they are fast on the m1, and i have to blow them away in disgust!), i hate saddos in saxos or corsas who also think they're fast, i hate lane hogs (middle or fast) - they should all be dragged outta their cars and beaten brutally!

I HATE BEEN AT WORK AND NOT DRIVING MY TUBBY! <_<

Funny those are just the cars I hate too - esp. BMW's becuase they're always driven by idiots who feel the need to drive less than 1 cm from your rear. Any other cars people hate?

nissan micras and fiat puntos,especialy the ones that have been "modifed"

but at lest i know someday they'll all rust,rust i tells ya :cacker:

then what will the baseball hat brigade do............

i reckon we should start a new topic "CARS PEOPLE HATE". someone else start tho', i dont want rhaines gettin mad at me always starting new threads up! :P