Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Install Any Navigation

jktb

Firstly welcome to TOC. Please try not to type in UPPERCASE as it makes it difficult to read and is generally considered to be a way of expressing that you are shouting !

Easiest option is obviously to buy something like Tom Tom One, up and running straight out of the box with no installation - cost about £250.

If you want something built in things obviously get harder - click this link and then select 'navigation' in the 'accessory group' - this will take you to installation instructions for Toyota navigation systems.

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aim_Searc...0&strAccGroup=0

Firstly welcome to TOC. Please try not to type in UPPERCASE as it makes it difficult to read and is generally considered to be a way of expressing that you are shouting !

Easiest option is obviously to buy something like Tom Tom One, up and running straight out of the box with no installation - cost about £250.

If you want something built in things obviously get harder - click this link and then select 'navigation' in the 'accessory group' - this will take you to installation instructions for Toyota navigation systems.

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aim_Searc...0&strAccGroup=0

I just got the tom tom one. its great

compared it to my friends built in sat nav and its just as good, if not better.

only costs £250, completely removeable to use in any other car you want, You can een update it with pretty much any points of interest you want such as all the Tesco's in england.

i decided to get this on my new corolla (which arrives on wednesday :D)rather than the built in one. can't see any problems with it really.

i've got a TomTom GO500.

the speed camera POI from pocketgps.co.uk is most handy !!

plus it has bluetooth so you can use it as a handsfree kit for your mobile.

do i have to buy any equipments like the anttena and the information processing box for the navigation system or it is already put in my cororola 2005 xli ?

i put tomtom mobile 5 on my phone (n70) and then put a cradle for the phone in the car, bought a 16channel gps reciever for £30 and i'm set, if you look in the right places tomtom mobile is free to download ;) then you can use it anywhere you take your phone !

Its really really good. :D

why you bought a 16channel gps reciever for £30 < is it nececerally to buy this thing if you want to put navigation system in your car

you need some sort of gps receiver to be able to communicate with the gps satellites.

you then need software to work out where you are compared to a stored map in the software.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links