Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rhains Was It You I Saw?

Dame

Driving on the M4 this morning near the Bristol M32 turnoff, saw a lovely red MR2 with the Revision 6 lights - reg something like H??? 232 is it you? Or someone elso on this forum. Tried to keep up, but with a 1.7L Carb volvo (accelerator working at this point - see other post) not gonna happen. If it was you - Damn fine car - love it, well the red blur I saw anyway. :D

i think it was.. oz he called me and he is in britol funny enough

did it have the neon lights?

Actually did you spot the TOC sticker in the back window?

Unfortunately I couldn't get that close - the Rev 6 lights were what I spotted - (saving up for some) I don't think there are many cars with these fitted. Knowing he's from Oxford - easy access to the M4.... I suspect he didn't even see me in my dark blue Volvo old G reg Volvo sigh - was gonna wave - but I guess he'd have thought I was some sad nutter :( roll on September - MR2's back on the road.....:)

hiya buddy yes was me, am still in bristol in a hotl and using mobile to connct...

roof off as well :) not bad, 1 hour oxford to bristol dum de dum...

you should have flashed....

Not a huge amount of time - you kinda wizzed passed :) - Thrashed the Volvo, but to no avail - just wouldn't do the honours. Got a chance to see the Rev 6 lights though, gonna have to get some of those babies :). I would have flashed - but being in a dark blue Volvo, you might have thought I was some sad looser trying to race you or something.

Do you travel down to Bristol often? I work at Allianz Cornhill In Bradley Stoke. If you ever pop down at exactly the same time after 1st September I'll flash you from my Bright Red Turbo :)

until september will be down here a fair amount, am on a infra red mobile connection in a hotle in bristol right now :)

how far do you live from bristol, if your relatively close could meet up for a drink one evening after finished the training course....

That sounds cool - I live in Bath and commute to Bristol - if that's any good???

will drop you a pm when i know which days im down here agin bath is just around the corner...

you on msn ?

MSN address damiencgreen@hotmail.com I presume you're not around September ish - since I'll have the car back on the road from the 1st...

not sure yet but maybe as loads of courses to get through down there, will add you to msn later :)

still at work and manic atm

am on a infra red mobile connection in a hotle in bristol right now :)

OMG! That must be unbelievably slow!!

It was, I am now in the office so back to normal which is why my post count is getting back up to normal :)