Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gen 5/6 Alzettas

Martz

Hi Guys,

Just want to make you all aware of an online petition to get alzetta style lights made up for Gen 5 and 6 celica's.

If we get enough names on the list we can hopefully convince a manufacturer to get of their behinds and give us the lights we deserve!!

Sign Me !!

cheers guys

OWN THE CAR......NOT JUST ITS LIGHTS

by the way, the car who's lights you would like to copy is called an Altezza, or an IS200 or an IS300

ok... me the dumbass spelt it wrong...

seriously though, they make them for every other car on the planet... why not the celica!

seriously though, they make them for every other car on the planet... why not the celica!

He's got a point and my signature, hope it helps! :thumbsup:

Im not actually a great lover of the lexus style lights. I think (in the case of the gen6) the late spec lights looks best.

But hey im all for making manufacturers get their thumbs out. So i'll sign your petition! :lol:

I dont know how many of you are over here in the states, but here, those lights are the worst. Every kid who goes and buys a Civic get's those lights. They put huge exhausts on them and then go and try to race everyone on the streets giving all of us import tuners a bad rap. I dont know about any of you, but I think those lights are horrid.