Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Meet....

Jimlad

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• ricomr2

• martin_longbow

• Jimlad

Excellent, and Ryan...there will be NO Jazz!!!! South queensferry is Junction 2 of the M8....2 or 3, can't remember....and sorry thats no help what so ever.

Sorry Rayan :unsure:

You serious about meeting up at SQueensferry then. Where about

I am happy to meet the Glasgow crew at Newhouse say about 11.00am and convoy through to Southqueensferry. Tara we can call in at Deerpark and collect you too on route, and anyone else from the Livi area if ya want.

Michael have you anywhere in mind for the eats? I like the idea of the pictures with the bridges in the background.

Dont suppose any of you have a CB? Are any of you old enough to remember what they are? Its what we used to communicate to each other in cars before mobile phones were ten a penny. I have one in the cupboard which I noticed the other week. Could dig it out and see if it still works.

Oh and just noticed Michaels directions. clearly requires refining. Will do so later

Martin

South Queensferry - Not a clue where it is but am sure i'll find it :D

Dunno your name but is it Colin going from your username? And you can meet us at Drivers up at Charing Cross as it's on your way (nearly) and we can convoy up together! :thumbsup:

Tara we can call in at Deerpark and collect you too on route, and anyone else from the Livi area if ya want.

Cheers but i'm i'm fine for getting there, go that way quite often :thumbsup:

Tara

South queensferry.... follow the M8 to the Newbridge Roundabout, and then head towards the Forth Road Bridge... South queensferry is on the South side, so you don't need to go through Passport Control.. we could meet in the carpark underneath the 2 bridges, there is a nice pup on the main road opposite, i'm sure it does bar lunches... then we could thake the 5 minute drive and get some pictures outside Hopetoun House, then the criuse afterwards could be anything you guys fancy.. Stirling, up thecoast towards Burnt island etc.. or watever else is going.

We're still up for this. Will be bringing the GT this time so it aint a yaris fest,lol :yes:

We've got a cb as well,lol used it twice for donny last year,if you speak nicley to the truckers they tell you were the cops are sitting,lol.

Jim_mr2

msherry21

crismillencolin

Ryan1985

Blue-baby

Tara (Depending on Time)

Liam (Depending on the weather and location)

alanbradley

cfc1 and troop

Rico

Martin Longbow

Razor

:thumbsup:

For those that don't know Hopetoun Hose....

1106914746660.jpeg

hopehouse.jpg

hopetoun1a.jpg

Be good for pictures,, but i think we would beed to be on our best behaviour, i've had no problems in the past taking pictures there.

South Queensferry - Not a clue where it is but am sure i'll find it :D

Dunno your name but is it Colin going from your username? And you can meet us at Drivers up at Charing Cross as it's on your way (nearly) and we can convoy up together! :thumbsup:

:lol: close , Chris :) .....Thats a plan mate :thumbsup: cheers .

Thats an excellent place for a meet Mickey!

The place mr2oc usually meet is a nice wee pub ( the two bridges i think it's called) just off the water and great views with cracking photo ops!

See you there ;)

May not be able to make it, but I'm not sure yet... erm... count me in until I have to pull out. :S

If I do come I'll end up pretty TOC'd out that week :)

A

(awaits abuse on MSN from Ryan... <_< )

See you there ;)

In your VW! :rolleyes: Or are you coming up with Jimbo?

(awaits abuse on MSN from Ryan... <_< )

Bufter! :lol: If you can't make it fair enough Alan, maybe next time!

Sounds ace guys and it'll be a good opportunity to get some quality photo's! :thumbsup:

See you there ;)

In your VW! :rolleyes: Or are you coming up with Jimbo?

Dunno Ryan, probably the Rocco cos Michael is desperate to see it :rolleyes:

South Queensferry sounds good and lunch time is fine. As long as i'm away by 4.

Tara :)

Tara dont you want to join us in a cruise up there? We will be well behaved honest. No Looney driving.

Duh just noticed wrong quote but too late to change it

Be good for pictures,, but i think we would beed to be on our best behaviour, i've had no problems in the past taking pictures there.

Would it be worth contacting them in advance for permission?

Blue I will dig my CB out and see if it still works and get back to you.

If you Glasgow chaps call in at Newhouse I will convoy up with you

Alan I have walkie talkies which are class, can your CB's pick up channel 3? we onlu have 8 channels I think to play with.

Do you have a contact number for that place Davy and I'll give them a call and let them know we're coming.

Sounds like this could be a great meet, quite a few more people than last time! nice one people. Alan and I are going to Nurburg 3 days after this, so the cheaper the better to be honest and this sounds perfect!

Would it be worth contacting them in advance for permission?

I have E-Mailed Hopetoun House and informed them of our intensions.. will let you know if i get any response.

I have taken pictures of my own cars in the grounds before without any problems, so hopefully we will get permission.

I might be along in my brothers car! I can only take my own if my broken foot heals in time! :unsure:

I have E-Mailed Hopetoun House and informed them of our intensions.. will let you know if i get any response.

I have taken pictures of my own cars in the grounds before without any problems, so hopefully we will get permission.

hmmm.. just receied this reply.......

Dear David,

Thank your for your email asking about the possibility of taking photos at Hopetoun on Sunday 9th April. Is this the only date you can do this on as it is when we are still closed to the public and therefore harder for us to organize. We open on Thursday 13th April and if you were to come in the morning this should be ok. How many cars are you talking about?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Mhairi MacDougall

Marketing Manager

Hopetoun House

South Queensferry

West Lothian

EH30 9SL

Scotland’s Finest Stately Home

I will see if i can get time to pop over and see if the gates are open (probably not though) or if there is somewhere scenic outside the grounds for pics. (there are a few little places right on the shore along the same road)

I thought it was very good of them to reply, i will E-mail them back and let them know that we will try to arrange it for one of our future meets.

We'll get some really good pics at the 2 bridges too, the pub sits between the two bridges and right on the water

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links