Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Meet....

Jimlad

Pics here

Just thinking, be a good idea to meet up at the burger king just before the forth rd bridge

That way we can all go to the pub together and nobody should get lost!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• ricomr2

• martin_longbow

• Jimlad

Make sure its Burger King and NOT McDonalds... If i'm right. Burger King is next to Tesco's... whereas McDonalds is next to the Petrol Station (the one on the Left if you were facing the bridge)

Ahhh ok , stupid me :D i know the forth road n rail bridge well !

Excellent place for pics..

I'll see in my cousin will come up from Anstruther in his mister2 - more the merrier!

Quite lookin forward to this now:)

What time are you all meeting up?

I would go but got football and need to play :(

Could maybe pop up after :)

I'll get some sample pics of the 2 bridges thing in a sec. Davy, thats a great reply from those people, really nice of them to let us use it in the future, so defo on the cards for one of the next meets, looks fantastic.

Hopefully the weather will be great as usual, South queensferry is a fantastic place to meet, can't believe we havn't done it before, just hope it doesn't clash with the MR2OC and the Harley davidson club meets(they meet at the same pub).

I'll get some sample pics of the 2 bridges thing in a sec. Davy, thats a great reply from those people, really nice of them to let us use it in the future, so defo on the cards for one of the next meets, looks fantastic.

Hopefully the weather will be great as usual, South queensferry is a fantastic place to meet, can't believe we havn't done it before, just hope it doesn't clash with the MR2OC and the Harley davidson club meets(they meet at the same pub).

If it does we'll just have to beat them up i guess :lol:

If it does we'll just have to beat them up i guess :lol:

Lol :P :P :thumbsup:

forgot to say, Amran is coming too

Cool! Will one of you guys bring along the toolkit and jump leads or will I?

:P

A

Is it a red one with HUGE bucket seats? Ive seen one like that around my area :wacko: looks the "drift tart" style :thumbsup:

maybe not the best place to post this since your all from around here -

I need a good place to tint my front windows , my last car was done by a shoddy lot in whiteinch nr the clyde tunnel - peeled within a few months , replaced , peeled etc etc

??any suggestions??

Hamilton autotint are really good, I've seen thier work and it's spot on (I used to tint windows)

Get them on...01698 829111

Aye, Hamilton Autotint are good but there is always Pentagon in Glasgow, done a good job of my brothers old Punto! :thumbsup:

Also, it's probable I'll be passenger in my brothers car, my foot isn't really making any progress and I'm on crutches now! :(

AAahh merci :D someone else said pentagon - give them a buzz see what the score is then try that hamilton autotint , cheapest wins i guess :D:D

Thanks.

Will any TOC stickers be making an appearance at this meet? :)

:(may have to pull out guys , sorry

Looks like i'll be going to America in the next week/ few days(un-sure yet)

Reeeeeeaaalllllllyyyy dont wanna go but i have to :(

I'll keep you informed , i wanna go but sometimes more important things creep up.

I'll have loads of stickers, flyers and stuff!!!

I'll just need reminding to bring them :-)

Remember to bring the stickers and stuff!

(My obligation to you is now fulfilled)

Oh yeah, what time are we meeting?

A

Aye, we need a time to meet wherever we're meeting and then we can get a time for the people meeting at Drivers in Glasgow! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links