Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Custom Exhausts In Se England

cornerrolla

I finally had to go with a new downpipe to overcome my flexible joint problem. Trouble is the downpipe supplied by Fensport is the original 4AGZE one which has a bigger diameter and now it's a bodge to connet it with the Mongoose (smaller bore).

So now I'm looking to have an exhaust made to fit the downpipe. Any recommendations for a good custom exhaust shop in/around London/Essex/Kent?

I'm after a cat-less stainless steel system and I'm not too fussy about noise.

Cheers folks,

Daniel

AE92, 4AGZE, Fensport pulley, Blitz induction, (was) Mongoose.

Does that mean you're going to get rid of the mongoose exhaust. Surely if that's true (about the downpipe) it would be cheaper to buy a downpipe that fits rather than a whole new system.

There's next to nothing in Kent concerning exhausts, I had to get a Powerflow item but that was in Essex (Xtreme in Harlow). I think there's a Powerflow dealer in Croyden or somewhere near-by, hit the link in my sig. :thumbsup:

Also MSI might be able to help you but I've not delt with them....

As far as getting rid of the Mongoose, I'd rather do that and hopefully benefit from the bigger diameter front to back. As it is now things sound much smoother and deeper (nice). Can't say I notice a performance increase, but with a bigger bore all the way through the noise should be a bit more extreme. Just what you want for a toy B)

Thanks for the info Paseo.

Best place in my opinion is Evoloution on canvey island 01268695400 they built my twin-twin side exit system and it is the dogs they can normally build whatever u want how u want and when u want

I finally had to go with a new downpipe to overcome my flexible joint problem. Trouble is the downpipe supplied by Fensport is the original 4AGZE one which has a bigger diameter and now it's a bodge to connet it with the Mongoose (smaller bore).

So now I'm looking to have an exhaust made to fit the downpipe. Any recommendations for a good custom exhaust shop in/around London/Essex/Kent?

I'm after a cat-less stainless steel system and I'm not too fussy about noise.

Cheers folks,

Daniel

AE92, 4AGZE, Fensport pulley, Blitz induction, (was) Mongoose.

powerflow in SOTON and they do sell direct!

Hi mate there is a powerflow dealer in Kingsbury, London done me a great deal on my new corolla had no problems yet. They do advertise in Banzai, there called A1, if your near give me a pm i'll come down with you and get an even better deal (hopefully)!!

Peter

Sorry to sound a word of warning here but you have a supercharged 4A-GZE and you must make sure the place you get the exhaust from knows what they are doing with this engine. I speak from experience as I have the same engine in an AE111 Corolla and I had an stainless 2.25" exhaust made up for me by Longlife in Cardiff and it's awful. Get the supercharger singing at about 2500 - 3000 rpm with the engine under load and the pulsing throbbing resonance in the car is so load that it hurts my head. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: They had it back and put the cat back in which quietened it down a bit but it was still bad. It went back and they put an "insert" (read restrictor) in the back box. Yes it was quieter but I'm now down 20-30bhp in power. The system is only 6 weeks old but it's coming off and I'm off to Southampton on Tuesday to get a proper performance system made for me by Stealth Systems - recommended to me by Owen Develeopments in Oxford. So far Longlife have refused to refund my money until I can prove to them that another exhaust is quieter and allows the engine to produce more power. Watch this space.......................

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links