Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod Connection

Big Yellow

Hi all knowledgeable Toyota people out there!

I have a RAV4 (European/French spec) and I have bought a Neo iON iPod connection box, which I have some issues to connect. When I connect it, the stereo does not power up and seems totally dead. When disconnecting the Neo box it works all right.

Has someone out there any experience of this product and of connecting it to your Toyota?

Is there anywhere I can find pin config for the stereo?

The US company I bought the Neo kit from (Mp3YourCar.com) has been very helpful, but suspects the radio specs in Europe are different than the US, which is probably very possible.

So, any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards

Big Yellow :help:

I recently fitted an ICE>Link Plus interface to a 58812 head Unit to control my IPOD and it works fine. You can get them at caraudioplus.co.uk.

They are very simple to install you just plug the adapter in to the cd multichanger socket in the rear of the HU and switch On!. might be worth swapping if you can.

I know this dosen't help with your problem but at least you know there are products on the market that work.

Paul

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links