Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Five Stud Wheels For Starlet

swtevo1972

Nope. 4 stud only unless you really want to spend a fortune on custom hubs and brakes.

4 x 100mm PCD is wot the Starlie uses.

Nope. 4 stud only unless you really want to spend a fortune on custom hubs and brakes.

4 x 100mm PCD is wot the Starlie uses.

damn i take it you cant mod discs and drums off a five stud toyota model

Why exactly do you want the 5studs mate? Most wheels are available in nearly all fitments

because being the daft git i am i got some toyota alloys of eBay fondmental ones but there for a celica which they failed to tell me or didnt want to tell me if theres no way i will have to stick them back on eBay

Why exactly do you want the 5studs mate? Most wheels are available in nearly all fitments

because being the daft git i am i got some toyota alloys of eBay fondmental ones but there for a celica which they failed to tell me or didnt want to tell me if theres no way i will have to stick them back on eBay

Thats what I would do mate. Even if you sell at a loss, itll be better than splashing out megabucks to fit them

Thats what I would do mate. Even if you sell at a loss, itll be better than splashing out megabucks to fit them

no problem i got them cheap so i should make some money on them thnks for the help anyway

there are 4 stud to five stud hub converters , nissan boys use them

and im sure its in the correct pcd pattern aswell

Those will alter the offset of the wheel and hence wheel geometry. Could have strange side effects on handling and could lead to premature wheel bearing failure and so on....

i used bolt-on spacers/adapters to turn my sera from 4 stud to 5 stud. it drove fine. pushed the wheels out about an inch. wouldnt be ideal if u dont have wide arches.

u would be mad to change to 5 stud, just because u bought 5 stud wheels by accident.

i was looking at changing to celica/corolla/camry/carina hubs. apparantly the sera doesnt have the same track as any of these, hence it would mess with the ackermann angle.

as andrew said those adapter plate things require wheels with bizare offset unless you want the wheels sticking out of the arches which isnt safe either. It'll eat wheel bearing quickly and put dodgy load on the ball joints etc, not to mention the car will handle weird.

You shouldn't have a problem selling those wheels thought, bang em back on eBay asap

i used bolt-on spacers/adapters to turn my sera from 4 stud to 5 stud. it drove fine. pushed the wheels out about an inch. wouldnt be ideal if u dont have wide arches.

u would be mad to change to 5 stud, just because u bought 5 stud wheels by accident.

i was looking at changing to celica/corolla/camry/carina hubs. apparantly the sera doesnt have the same track as any of these, hence it would mess with the ackermann angle.

just out of interest if i do get stuck with the wheels where did you get your spacers from

fk automotive. they make all stuff for german cars. they were expensive at 150 euros per axle. they had to be custom made in germany.

remember that these things space out your wheels also.

which as well as giving strange wheel geometry, will possibly cause a tyre / wheelarch foul condition.

All the Starlets / Seras & Paseos use a 4 bolt hub. You may be able to find a 5 bolt hub, but you'll need to do quite a lot of work to be able to fit it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links