Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blistered & Bemused

pavlitos

Please help me as have just spent about four hours trying to remove horrible glue from my car, after having taken the (ugly black) plastic door & bumper plastic off it. The bumper ones came off without much trouble, but the glue that they used to stick the door ones on with is not coming off with good ol' Fairy and warm water!

Any tips on how I can remove this sticky mess and get shiny before JAE next weekend, please...?! Think I read somewhere on another post, that surgical spirit was good to loosen it up - any ideas?

Cheers,

Paul

Glen put a post up a while ago, I don't know whose tried it but apparently eucalyptus oil works a treat

cheers buddy - thought I'd seen something on it recently, but couldn't remember where it was, or what was suggested!

See ya next weekend :eek:

• 3 weeks later...

Auto Glym Intensive Tar Remover is good for sticky stuff, depends how much of it there is though

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links