Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello :)

snellgrove

Hi all,

Just though i'd introduce myself - I'm not sure if this is the right place :lol: probably not..

But anyways, I just bought (well, put deposit down) myself an 02 plate (phase 1) Eclipse-black 3 door Yaris T Sport with 30,3xx on the clock, and it has full toyota service history

can't wait to pick it up, hopefully next week!!!!! :D :D :D

The reason I got this car is a sad one though, as I wrote my last car off :( doh!!

Hiya, welcome to TOC, hope you enjoy your new car! :D

And I wrote my last one off too, so don't worry, it happens to the best of us mate! :thumbsup:

Yeah

my last car was a Mazda MX-3, I've been wanting a toyota for a while though - the Mazda was a real money pit :lol: Looking forward to some cheaper motoring with the Yaris, on the test drive I got 37mpg average and I gave it a fair bit of stick, In some areas.

Loads more bodyroll with the Yaris, I dont think corners will be quite as good perhaps, but I think in a straight line the Yaris is just as quick as the Mazda I had (which was ~130bhp / 115lbft iirc) the Yaris is about 100kg lighter though and less than 10lb/ft less than the Mazda I believe. :) pocket rockets :D very fun to drive, I found.. lovely gear shifter action. Cant wait to bring it home :)

105449384_0d41626fd6.jpg

poor thing!! :(

Hello mate,

Sort of know who you are as we talked "t sport" on the all torque site.

Welcome to TOC

Biff :thumbsup:

Hello mate,

Sort of know who you are as we talked "t sport" on the all torque site.

Welcome to TOC

Biff :thumbsup:

Ah yes, hello :D

Ta for the welcome everyone, I've had a nose around the various forums, looks to be a fairly friendly community and all that sorta stuff.

Friendly?? Bugger off!

:lol: Nah... welcome to the club... shame about your last car though... looks pretty nasty! Don't they do a V6 in the MX-3??

Yeah, were indeed a 1.8 V6 little thing

best sounding car I've ever owned :drool: I had a 92 decibel longlife exhaust on it :lol::thumbsup: worth every penny. it screamed like a right nutter! :lol:

yeah a 1.8 V6 :rolleyes:

WELCOME!!! :D

I just wondered because whilst out and about some eejit was up the behind, so I drove on (a tad quicker) then they tried to undertake and they took ages... it was an MX-3 with a V6 Badge on the back... wasn't very quick for a small car with a V6!

Yeah, about 130bhp.. nothing mad.

Also due to the 1.8 litres spread over 6 cylinders, you have like 300cc cylinders.

I think the piston stroke was 59mm lol, DAMN rev happy :o blipping the throttle between downshifts was AMAZING!! best fun ever but my goodness, the Yaris only makes ~7lb/ft less :o that car had noooo torque LOL

Yeah, about 130bhp.. nothing mad.

Also due to the 1.8 litres spread over 6 cylinders, you have like 300cc cylinders.

I think the piston stroke was 59mm lol, DAMN rev happy :o blipping the throttle between downshifts was AMAZING!! best fun ever but my goodness, the Yaris only makes ~7lb/ft less :o that car had noooo torque LOL

Explains it then... but iv only a 1.3! Still, it was quicker, just not as much as id have expected from a V6!

It sounded good tho!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links