Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Car Are You?

jane-b

1st.. the Mrs.....

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

corvette.jpg

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

2nd, Me....

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!

f360.jpg

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

f360.jpg

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

I'm a Honda S2000!

I take it you'll be joining me at hairdressing school Steve? :P

I'm a Honda S2000!

Watch it, or I'll mod you.

I'm a Honda S2000!

Watch it, or I'll mod you.

:lol: Had a feeling that was coming :!Removed!:

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

multi1.jpg

Fiat Multipla - Functional and Practical, but doesn't bowl people over with stunning looks and can be unreliable at times! :thumbsup:

........... But according to the website... Mazda RX8. Well there's a turn up for the books!! :lol:

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!

lambo.jpg

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

EEK - I'm a...

s2000.jpg

You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?

:o

Bibbs - keep me away from yours this Thursday!! :lol:

I was an S2000 - weird ..

And I don't agree about the gadgets .. as I LOVE gadgets and my S2000 now has a few :D