Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apexi Power Fc + Commander

adamgt

Hi

Anyone on here interested in this ECU as it looks like we might be starting a group buy over on gt4oc?

;)

Hi

Anyone on here interested in this ECU as it looks like we might be starting a group buy over on gt4oc?

;)

Hey Adam, Already waiting for you to start the group buy thread.

Did you ask them about a discount specifically on the PFC or was it a general discount as there are few other things I might order if we get a discount on everything. :D

Just don't tell the misses :!Removed!:

LOL- same here, she will never know its value when she sees it arrive :P

I have emailed them asking about the Apexi powerFC with commander for st205 specifically. When they reply tho i could ask if they will discount any other parts. Still awaiting reply. I would just call them but i guess it would be expensive as they are in america :wacko:

I will let u know by PM when they reply ;)

Im also looking at buying a td06 turbo kit which is around £1400 delivered and someone has already said they will buy one with me to try and drop price...

LOL- same here, she will never know its value when she sees it arrive :P

I have emailed them asking about the Apexi powerFC with commander for st205 specifically. When they reply tho i could ask if they will discount any other parts. Still awaiting reply. I would just call them but i guess it would be expensive as they are in america :wacko:

I will let u know by PM when they reply ;)

Im also looking at buying a td06 turbo kit which is around £1400 delivered and someone has already said they will buy one with me to try and drop price...

Tell me about it, already planning to hide it all away until she's working at the weekend or something so I can get it all fitted without her knowing. I'm sure she won't notice the power/noise increase really :crybaby:

Nice, quite a few guys on gt4oc got them from a group buy Mr barry arranged a while back. Seem to be quite happy with them 400+hp, only thing I would recommed is creating some sort of support bracket a few of the guys found that as the kit doesn't come with a bracket the weight of it all was causing the downpipe or manifold to crack.

Not going that far just yet, but was thinking about a Blitz nur spec + induction etc to go along with the pfc and boost controller.. too get her breathing properly :drool:

If I get get her to around 320/330 with that lot I'll be happy... For a while :P Might look into some new alloys as well. Oh noo I gonna have to do some serious grovelling to the bank manager after all this lot.

What have you gotten me into??? :thumbsup: