Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Wheels Juddering

Youngy

Hi peeps, mainly when im setting off and in full left or right lock, my front wheels really judder......think ive explained what i mean? Told my garage about this and they said chuck some new tyres on front....it hasnt solved it. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sounds like warped brake disks to me??? Does it intensify under breaking?

Sounds like warped brake disks to me??? Does it intensify under breaking?

or braking .. :lol:

Have you any mods like bigger wheels? get someone to stand next to you when your drive in a circle and get them to see if the wheel is bouncing about .. could be loose control arms .. could be alloy on suspension .. could be little green men living in the tyres .. who knows until we get more info from you?

I can't believe I said that!! "breaking/braking" is one of my pet hates :ffs: :!Removed!:

On another though, if you are experiance juffering through the steering wheel at full lock and low revs it is more likely to be power steering related, either low or old fluid, or a knackered pump! dies it go away when you increase the revs?

I get like that too ..

(too/to/two, their/there/they're, witch/which, you're/your)

But I like to be a pedant. :lol:

I can't believe I said that!! "breaking/braking" is one of my pet hates :ffs: :!Removed!:

On another though, if you are experiance juffering through the steering wheel at full lock and low revs it is more likely to be power steering related, either low or old fluid, or a knackered pump! dies it go away when you increase the revs?

Or it could be the CV joints are dry or knackered.

Does it on mine in the cold weather, it's just the tyres snatching. It stops when the tyres are warm. :thumbsup:

Its only when im setting off in a full lock. So yeh Giddlepin it could be the tyres snatching (not a nice feeling though is it) or yeh CV joints arent at their best. Mr T are poo so ill take it to a decent garage.