Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

R.i.p

RFvitz

Hey guys and girls. Its been a while since i've posted now. Doesnt mean I havent been readin though! :)

Unfortunately i don't have good news... well actually it is good news cos I'm still able to walk!

Had a very bad accident a couple months ago with the little Vitz. Afraid its a write off but I came out unscratched.... well crawled out really. :crybaby::crybaby:

Was a terrible experience :crybaby: but I've come to push Toyota forward to ANYONE who's interested in a car. There really ain't anything better. :thumbsup:

I will and am certainly missing her... especially all the work I put into it. But I'm now faced with replacing her.

My choices at the moment are these and was hoping that you all as toyota owners could gimme some feedback....

1) An imported Toyota Will VS 1.5vvti - GBP 12,400

2) New Toyota Yaris T3 1.3vvti - GBP 11,800

3) New Toyota Aygo 1.0vvti - GBP 9,700

I'm really in love with the will but would like everyone's opinions and advise! I know y'all are a lovely bunch so.... what to do?

Another Toc car is no more :( but I am really pleased that you are ok :yes:

Good luck with your next Toyota :thumbsup:

Les

I dont think I would go for the Aygo... especially if you want to modify... my impression is, you dont get as much for your money as you do wiht the Yaris... and modifying will be 'new' but difficult..

Firstly sorry to hear about the car.. your ok which is the main part which obviously you are aware.

I have just got back from working in Malta for 2 weeks and man you people love your modded cars! Just a shame abotu the 60% tax you have on the cars!

Hotel was in St Julians and the local lads liked to cruise about with they mota's all night long. Saw a lovely heavily modded RX7 TT with green neon lights and GT wing etc.

Anyway.. Whatever you choose.. out of those you have mentioned.. im sure you will be happy. :)

Thanks mate.

Yep.... alot of modded cars here.... though alot of them aren't tasteful! But many are... and alot of work go into those. When they go all out they go ALL OUT hehe!.

The tax is rediculous!! makes it a nightmare to import from anywhere else but japan! Oh well... gotta live with it. :)

What were u doing here in Malta?

Sorry to hear about your car dude, was always a nice example. Go for the Will VS. I remeber theold model, and it was awful, but the new one is lush! Besides, as you know, most Japanese cars are well looked after before they are exported, so you're more than likely going to get a good car

Thanks mate.

What were u doing here in Malta?

Was working in Valetta at a clients site with a group of us from the company i work for... I can tell you summat... the local lasses are very easy on the eye... :rolleyes: Havanna is where we ended up on most nights in St Julians.

Sorry to hear about the accident bud, but glad to hear you're ok.

Out of the three you've listed, I'd go with the Vitz.

You'll take one look at the T3 Yaris, and think, "Nah...." ;)

Yep... havana and Styx and Axis are the top clubs around... though we have more than enough to choose from!! lol

Glad you enjoyed your stay!

ye im very sad to see her go.... but am just thankful i wasnt hurt.

and yes i'm very very tempted for the will.... looks sexy :)

here's a few piccies

Gnome vitz and yaris are the same model!.... u meant the Will VS?

Really sorry to hear about your accident mate :(

Go for the Will VS - its unique - I've not seen one before!

Styx II had closed a while back...they re-opened Styx on the upper level of Axis Discotheque.

Might I say they did an awesome job too! The decor is really wicked and futuristic. I've got a few pics at home i'll try post em when i get back!

:)

With a budget of up to £12k. I cetainly would not be looking at a sub 2.0 n/a fwd toyota!!! :thumbsup:

With a budget of up to £12k. I cetainly would not be looking at a sub 2.0 n/a fwd toyota!!! :thumbsup:

Agreed .. it's the *area* I had for my next car ..

After seeing a long line of red, Auto NSX's, I got an S2000 (sub 2.0 n/a rwd Honda). I still can't fathom why I'd buy a new Yaris instead .. :wacko:

Insurance is a problem i'm afraid.... am 21 years old and anything larger than 1.5 or more than 12k would be just a silly premium to pay!

So i'm afraid i'm not in the performance area yet.... when i turn 25 then i'll re-evaluate :)

You aint seen the raod conditions have you.. :rolleyes: I didnt realise how bad some of the stretches were. Your ok as long as your near major routes.. but as soon as you go off into the sideroads.

Makes me wonder though.. as i saw a DB7 there... with DB7 on the number plate as well... would you really risk it. There aint many rules when it comes to driving either from what i saw.. :lol:

You aint seen the raod conditions have you.. :rolleyes: I didnt realise how bad some of the stretches were. Your ok as long as your near major routes.. but as soon as you go off into the sideroads.

Makes me wonder though.. as i saw a DB7 there... with DB7 on the number plate as well... would you really risk it. There aint many rules when it comes to driving either from what i saw.. :lol:

lol right you are!!.... roads r sh!te and drivers do as they please! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links