Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bathgate Cruise Ii

Starlet Si

MARCH 11TH 2006

BATHGATE CRUISE II

ARGOS CAR PARK

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOW MOVED to Livingston Iceland CarPark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19:30 ONWARDS!

:thumbsup:

I wl definitely b ther!

If a few members go... i'll go too.

Aberfeldy (again :ffs: ) this weekend or I would have gone...

A

Yeah, it's just the Bathgate cruise, I'll bet there will be more Corsas there than any other type of car! :yes::thumbsup:

Yeah, it's just the Bathgate cruise, I'll bet there will be more Corsas there than any other type of car! :yes::thumbsup:

Yeah corsa's and saxo's... might pop by see whats happening as its only a few minutes down the road from me - if it looks like a ned fest though i'll likely be driving on :P :thumbsup:

Might pop down, if nothing else could get a bit of a giggle.. and again, its only 10 mins away from me.

I have no idea.. but if you are going there will be at least 2 for a wee while.. :lol: i'll be with the wife n kids.. gimmia a shout if you see me.. be there about 8pm

I have no idea.. but if you are going there will be at least 2 for a wee while.. :lol: i'll be with the wife n kids.. gimmia a shout if you see me.. be there about 8pm

Yeah will do tho i'm very shy!! If I go i'll make an effort to speak tho.

Tara

Will check it out.. just hope it's better than falkirk.

Well turned up at Iceland but there seemed to be nothing happening so im back home again! Either of you guys go? Couldnt see either car.

Tara

I just home this minute

All i can say to that is... JOKE!! a complete and utter wate of time, who ever organised this couldn't organise a ***** up in a brewery!!.

Was about 10 cars sitting spaced out in the carpark, the the horns started peeping, and the engines started revving.. why?? I sat half an hour or there abouts, but at about 10 past 9 i had had enough, all that was missing was the cops, the way people started with the revving etc it was only a matter of time.

Chav fest at it's best i suppose.

Maybe next time Tara.

I can't see it being that big so I'll give it a miss! :thumbsup:

Hate to say I told you so! ;)

Will check it out.. just hope it's better than falkirk.

Obvoiusly not talking about the falkirk wheel i hope! Thats ALWAYS a good cruise. The retail park on the other hand is a diffrent story.......Hate the retail park :censor:

The problem with the wheel is that there isn't enough room for everyone.. and cars are constantly having to drive in circles.. and a heavy police presance doesn't help. The police there use the cruise as an oppertunity to fill the wee black book up at times... other than that falkirk isn't too bad... but this one!! this was a pure joke, a shambles, a......... a....... a....... *&%!&$%!

Must agree there! Total shambles!

I seen your Yaris though, cfc1! :)

But this didn't help matters;

Quote from Edinburgh Cruise Forums

"I've been informed that the owners of the car park are aware that there is a cruise planned. They have complained of damage to their property on previous occasions and do not want cruisers to assemble at this location on the 11th March. In order to ensure that this is the case, they have instructed security guards to actively prevent cruisers from accessing the site and have made local police aware.

Please be aware of this and make your mates aware so that we don't have a confrontational situation. I would advise that if you are still intent on holding the cruise, that you move to another location, even if it means going to Livingston.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'd rather that you knew the position now than turn up and face the problem.

EK"

:(

Must agree there! Total shambles!

I seen your Yaris though, cfc1! :)

You should have said hello, might have brightened up what was a disasterous night.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links