Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pictures

steveroberts1971

I have just had my Corolla T-Sport and now in the market for either a set of 17" alloys or 18" has anybody got any pictures showing the 18" wheels fitted or website? Also i have a set of the 16" alloys for sale, complete with new Tyres which have only covered 3000 miles.

Looks good kurtsi.

What do the standard 16's look like then & how much are you selling them for Steve?

Can´t see why there would be any problems with going bigger.... just as long as you keep it reasonable and keep the same overall circumference there shouldn´t be any problems. Been thinking of getting a set of 19" coz the 18" look fairly small.... well maybe once I get the bodykit fitted it looks a bit better with the 18´s but going that extra inch won´t be wrong... just ask any girl ;) lol

Can´t see why there would be any problems with going bigger.... just as long as you keep it reasonable and keep the same overall circumference there shouldn´t be any problems. Been thinking of getting a set of 19" coz the 18" look fairly small.... well maybe once I get the bodykit fitted it looks a bit better with the 18´s but going that extra inch won´t be wrong... just ask any girl ;) lol

Kurtsi You must have those 19" wheels cos i'm going to have 18" for my Yaris TS, must have fitted 'cause these 17" doesn't look that big!

Kurtsi what tyres are you currently running on those 18's?... 215/35 ?

and if u did go for 19" wheels wot tyres would u run then? :o

Kurtsi what tyres are you currently running on those 18's?... 215/35 ?

and if u did go for 19" wheels wot tyres would u run then? :o

Yup ,currently running 215/35. With 19" would have to go lower still to get the circumference right, but don´t know the size yet.

Kurtsi You must have those 19" wheels cos i'm going to have 18" for my Yaris TS, must have fitted 'cause these 17" doesn't look that big!

Then I´ll definitely have to get those 19"... or 20" ;P

Shame about the price on those size wheels&tyres though.... a bit hefty... :(

yeah the tyres get so much more espensive :(

what's the road noise/ride like with 35's and the TTE suspension kurtsi? :eek:

yeah the tyres get so much more espensive :(

what's the road noise/ride like with 35's and the TTE suspension kurtsi? :eek:

Not bad at all, was a helluva lot worse in my previous car with lowering and 215/40zr17.

It´s not especially noisy, then again the cts is quite quiet so that helps, but the ride isn´t as hard as you would espect.

It´s something i recommend for everyone, the tiresize/lowering combo, makes a huge difference both in looks and performance. Corneringspeeds are incredible now, friends can´t believe it when they ride with me... Haven´t even had the vsc bleeping yet, and I have been pushing it.... :D