Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Selling

Fast-gold

hey mate - i thought you were getting a house and forgetting this supra nonesense!

get something sensible until you can afford it without going into so much debt! your only a teenager, you have a long time to get some nice machines later in life!

he's only 18 Baz...

and would be getting into a lot of debt just for a car - bad idea!

:eek: 18, can you even get insured at that age on a Supra?

The quotes are high enough for me on a GT4 once i turn 21! :!Removed!:

I think this youngster believes in the old saying:

"live fast, die young"

I cannot see it being insurable to be honest, even group 14 cars in a good postcode area get silly prices at that age, but let him KEEP ON DREAMING

there is not a insurance company out there that would insure a 18 year old on a tt supra.

also, i dont think he realizes how much these cars cost to keep on the road.....just ask my bank manager. hee hee

perhaps u should get a yaris until u are 21. hope u make the right choice fella.

baz

dude, supra for 18 year ld is mental. Personally start of small and work ur way up IMO

The debt got into buying a soarer at 17 was astronomical :lol: (back then they weren't cheap either!)

I would not change it for the world!!!!! When all my m ates were ****** about in novas, manky old golfs and saxos, I had a proper car.... (No one knew what it was either lol)

I also think my driving is far better for it, taking up big power (well a fair bit lol) rwd while I was still learning was definitely a good thing.....

The debt got into buying a soarer at 17 was astronomical :lol: (back then they weren't cheap either!)

I would not change it for the world!!!!! When all my m ates were ****** about in novas, manky old golfs and saxos, I had a proper car.... (No one knew what it was either lol)

I also think my driving is far better for it, taking up big power (well a fair bit lol) rwd while I was still learning was definitely a good thing.....

hi guys not been on in a while but i really am intersted in buying a supra turbo inport ot uk spec preferbly automatic if yous dont want to post on here please pm me regards mark

• 1 month later...

I agree with quite a few peeps on here, im looking for a supra they've always been my dream car :drool: , but i wouldn't have a TT model until you have driven a single turbo car, cuz as ive only got a celi GT, i reckon i wouldn't be able to control it, and as your only 18 it'll distroy you, especially a car like a supra. Try a GT4 first m8 atleast yo can get the feel of a turbo car :)

but i wouldn't have a TT model until you have driven a single turbo car, cuz as ive only got a celi GT, i reckon i wouldn't be able to control it

I think your a little confused :lol: Twin Turbo doesnt mean its faster than a single turbo ;) The ONLY reason for twin turbos is to reduce lag. Means the power comes on quicker.

:thumbsup:

I agree with quite a few peeps on here, im looking for a supra they've always been my dream car :drool: , but i wouldn't have a TT model until you have driven a single turbo car, cuz as ive only got a celi GT, i reckon i wouldn't be able to control it, and as your only 18 it'll distroy you, especially a car like a supra. Try a GT4 first m8 atleast yo can get the feel of a turbo car :)

A little late on the reply, he's now a TT owner ;)

An 18 year old with a car like that, give him 6 months he'll right it off.

not all youngsters are ***** behind a wheel ok 99.9% are but then again most of drive 1.1 fiesta's :D think they do drive a supra haha.

I had my first porsche at 19 and believe it or not i didnt rip around like a fool i respected my baby not thrath the crap out of it not saying i didnt try once just 2 see wat she could do as we all do ;)

but as we all know supras aint cheap keping them all nice let alone being 18, insurance way too high for any car even a poxy mini. they wanted an extra 2500 for my missus to go on my insurance on the richysupra, yeah right.

I never crashed my 400bhp Supra. Mind you I was much older and wiser when I got it (21).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links