Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 Xtr

ARCH

:D

WELCOME TO YOU ALL MY FIRST TIME ON THIS SITE SOAPOLOGISE FOR MY WORDING.

WOULD ANY MEMBER KNOW WHERE I CAN SOURCE FULL SCREEN SAT NAV FOR MY XTR, TOYOTA AGENT TELLS ME ONLY 3 SERIAL /PART NUMBERS WILL FIT MY CAR, IS THIS CORRECT.

WOULD ANY MEMBER KNOW WHERE I CAN SOURCE FULL SCREEN SAT NAV FOR MY XTR, TOYOTA AGENT TELLS ME ONLY 3 SERIAL /PART NUMBERS WILL FIT MY CAR, IS THIS CORRECT.

Welcome to TOC Arch :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Helps to turn caps lock off...It's as if your shouting.......

:thumbsup: see what youmean thanks anyway

A forum member is selling one here or you could go down the aftermarket route, with Kenwood and Alpine who have combined DVD & Sat Nav units in a fold out unit ( fitted with a Single Din fascia adaptor) or Double Din that replaces the existing CD Radio.

thanks prince nice pics of ur rav(have you got satnav in yours)?

Thanks, I am only an Occasional user of the Sat Nav so a Garmin Portable unit does fine for me. Instead I replaced the Toyota CD Radio with an Alpine unit using the Single Din fascia Adaptor, lost the steering wheel controls but the vast improvement in sound quality more then made it up for that.

Thanks, I am only an Occasional user of the Sat Nav so a Garmin Portable unit does fine for me. Instead I replaced the Toyota CD Radio with an Alpine unit using the Single Din fascia Adaptor, lost the steering wheel controls but the vast improvement in sound quality more then made it up for that.

I've fitted the full screen Toyota DVD Sat Nav system in my Rav 4, it goes straight in no need to mess with convertion cables ETC, they turn up occasionally on eBay and some forum members sell them on here. A dealer will only tell you that you can fit the turn by turn TNS 300 CD system to the Rav which will be the 3 part numbers he's talking about, mine is the type used on Corrolla's, expect to pay around £500 for it butits far better than other systems on the market it included's an option for a reversing camera full calendar PDA option and maintenance reminders.

:thumbsup:

I've fitted the full screen Toyota DVD Sat Nav system in my Rav 4, it goes straight in no need to mess with convertion cables ETC, they turn up occasionally on eBay and some forum members sell them on here. A dealer will only tell you that you can fit the turn by turn TNS 300 CD system to the Rav which will be the 3 part numbers he's talking about, mine is the type used on Corrolla's, expect to pay around £500 for it butits far better than other systems on the market it included's an option for a reversing camera full calendar PDA option and maintenance reminders.

[qote name=rowena461' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:04 AM' post='509799]

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW HAVE YOU GOT ANY PHOTOS OF YOURS INSTALLED. THERE WAS ONE ON HERE LAST WEEK BUT TOYOTA PUT ME OFF WITH THERE 3 NUMBERS ,MAYBE I SHOULD TRY IT.

rowena do you have the model number of the full screen dvd sat nav?i was going to put in a tns300 into my rav late 2003.is this system better than the tns300?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links