Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Revision 6 Taillights

mr2 god

Anyone know where i can find some revision 6 taillights for my 1991 Mr2, i live in the states so it would be helpfull if i could get them here but i'm willing to ship. If anyone can help me out let me know. if ya want to email me its Abuko@comcast.net

Contact Patrick Mortell (Rogue) at Revision6 dot com site here or contact me for his email address. You will need to check with him about the wiring configuration for your country (They may do a US version too). Also speak to Ryan (Rhaines) on this forum for a user review as he has them.

As System G says contact Patrick at www.revision6.com, they are the only compnay making them and are a small outfit, they'll have no problems shipping them to you although don't expect it to be cheap.

Wirting and installation is very easy and the instructions that come witht them are superb so no worries there, if you get them and have any furthr queries you can either ask on herre or drop Patrick an email as he is always more than willing to help...