Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Check Out This Gt-4

Special Red

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-TOYOTA-CELICA-G...bayphotohosting

Just looks a bit different to usual ones, Infact its more like a GT.

just a few minor marks on the bodywork...is it me or does the front drivers side wing look severly dented?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-TOYOTA-CELICA-G...bayphotohosting

Just looks a bit different to usual ones, Infact its more like a GT.

just a few minor marks on the bodywork...is it me or does the front drivers side wing look severly dented?

ps my GT looks better than that!

Wow, nice. Would love to swap my GT for that. I'd just want to take my leather interior with me. Looks like a GT4 though, can't see how it looks like a GT.

from the back it looks like a gt if not paying attention to detail. but other than that it looks like a gt4, but has GT side skirts and spoiler

I have that spoiler and as Ive said before its by far the best one available!

Chris - I notice your an authorised repairer, are you cheap and do you like avoiding the VAT man!?!?

i thought the newer model had different rear lights.with no orange in them.Still i wouldnt mind it.

erm if your GT looks the same under the bonnet id call your insurance company asap.

looks like a nice tidy 4 tho

dented wing???? where???

There is not that much difference under the bonnet but I know what you mean!

WRC spoilers belong to Barryboys!

each to there own as the say

:yes::thumbsup: :D

yep your right

But im sure Most GT4 owners would prefer the WRC spoiler to the small one :yes:

Dont get me wrong I don't dislike WRC ones they have actually grown on me since i joined TOC because of cars like yours and sketchys ;) ), Its the cheapo copies you see that I hate.

Dont get me wrong I don't dislike WRC ones they have actually grown on me since i joined TOC because of cars like yours and sketchys ;) ), Its the cheapo copies you see that I hate.

:thumbsup: cheers

I would really like a WRC spolier on my GT, but i don't believe in making my car something its not :( :crybaby:

I like big spoliers i think a car looks bald without a spolier on it :)

i prefer the early 2 post spoiler , also the blocks knock 20 kmh off the top end speed , making the wrc slower than a standard st205. :P

i prefer the early 2 post spoiler , also the blocks knock 20 kmh off the top end speed , making the wrc slower than a standard st205. :P

:huh: i wouldn't know as im not bothered about top end. Ive only had 125mph out of mine

gt4oc poll results at the moment:

43 votes

WRC spoiler - 39 votes

Smaller spoiler - 4 votes :lol:

I would really like a WRC spolier on my GT, but i don't believe in making my car something its not :( :crybaby:

I like big spoliers i think a car looks bald without a spolier on it :)

:lol: How is putting a wrc spoiler on making it something its not ? Its not like your going to be telling anyone you drive a GT4 WRC , its called improving the looks of your car ! You can order a new 3 series coupe and have M3 alloys on it - doesn't make it something its not . I'm putting GT4 blocks on my GT but i dont think i'll be whispering to it "ok your a gt4 now , behave like one"

Personally I perfer the GT4 with WRC spoiler blocks, I recon it balances the car out more what with the big bonnet.

Also might knock a couple of mph of the top speed but also produces 10 times more down force than the lower spoiler from 60mph up, so you can go round corners quicker :P :D

Personally I perfer the GT4 with WRC spoiler blocks, I recon it balances the car out more what with the big bonnet.

Also might knock a couple of mph of the top speed but also produces 10 times more down force than the lower spoiler from 60mph up, so you can go round corners quicker :P :D

My thoughts exactly :thumbsup: :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links