Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Short Shift

sketchy9

Hi everyone,

Ive been looking for a shortshift kit for my '89 corolla gti, unfortunately i have been unable to find one as yet. Does anyone have one, or know of where i can get one?

I cut my origional stick down when i replaced my gear knob but it still feels a little too high for me, and being the orogional i dont want to maul it anymore.

Cheers for any help

James

Hi everyone,

Ive been looking for a shortshift kit for my '89 corolla gti, unfortunately i have been unable to find one as yet. Does anyone have one, or know of where i can get one?

I cut my origional stick down when i replaced my gear knob but it still feels a little too high for me, and being the orogional i dont want to maul it anymore.

Cheers for any help

James

eLLO jAmEs

JBMotorsport stocks um.. :thumbsup:

Ello mate, did a google search for the site. Found it, but they only advertise the Corolla AE92

Quickshift kit.

I think it may have been me explaining myself wrong in the first place, im not sure, its just the shorter stick im actually after as opposed to the kit that changes gears into just the up/down motion.

Thanks

Basic James

Ello mate, did a google search for the site. Found it, but they only advertise the Corolla AE92

Quickshift kit.

I think it may have been me explaining myself wrong in the first place, im not sure, its just the shorter stick im actually after as opposed to the kit that changes gears into just the up/down motion.

Thanks

Basic James

Didnt realize you could buy a shorter shaft.. sorry james cant help you ere..

Clueless BoB

Shortshift/Quickshift is the same thing really. The one you found on Jon's site (JB Motorsport) is advertised as a quickshift but is also a shorter shift due to the original shaft being cut. Basically it is the same as the TRD unit which is a lot more expensive.

Anyway the only other one I know of is the C's Short shift kit which I have no idea of the quality or what it is like.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

i have a short shift leaver already installed into the selector assembly if your interested the leaver is the same length as stock but the throw is reduced.

not sure if thats what you want

£20 +P+P if your interested

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links