Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got My Cts Finally But . .

ErrieGraven

Finally got my CTS :D , but i think there is something wrong with it. I will explain. When i start the motor and i drive away it seems that something on the front right side makes a scratching sound, it happens only when i start after i have shut down the motor when i stop and drive away without shutting down the engine i don't hear the sound. Could this be the sound of the VSC self diagnosis or is it something else. I have been back to the dealer but he asked me to return tomorrow because then there will be a mecanic. Do i have to worry or is there something serious wrong?

Yes you self diagnosed it! there is a post on the subject, better to be safe than sorry, just get it confermed tomorrow.

Dan

I've talked to the mechanic, it's nothing to worry about, Yes I read the manual but the sound was more than just a little noise from the engine room, and on the search i found it but i still was worried about it. Dan u helped me to sleep well ;)

errie