Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

16" T-sport On Yaris Verso

Yaris Verso

I got an offer to buy 16" alloys from a Corolla T-sport (4/100). Can I put these on my Yaris Verso 2002 ? Or would I go for a set off 14" OZ WRC (white) and keep my original tyres instead. I think the OZ would look more "racing" :) . Feedback please...Thanks

I got an offer to buy 16" alloys from a Corolla T-sport (4/100). Can I put these on my Yaris Verso 2002 ? Or would I go for a set off 14" OZ WRC (white) and keep my original tyres instead. I think the OZ would look more "racing" :) . Feedback please...Thanks

whats the standard tyre size for your yaris verso? i will work out if the standard corolla t-sport wheels will suit dimensionally. :thumbsup:

1st of all, the corola wheels will fit straight on without a problem..

tyre sizes that should fit your verso.....

14"- 185/60x14,

15"- 195/50x15

16"- 195/45x16

17"- 205/40x17.

Although the actual wheels will fit, there is a possibility that you would need to change the tyre size

Corolla recommended sizes..

15" 195/60x15

16" 205/50x16

17" 215/40x17

18" 215/35x18.

Thanks for your kind help. Guess what!!! Today I found a pair of OZ WCR 15" with good tyres for 4500SEK (300 pound)!!! ET 43 here in Sweden.

What would I buy? 16" t-sport or the 15" OZ WCR. The car is used every day to drive my kid to daycare and stuff like that..

I have to make up my mind today...

Thanks again, will pick them up on thursday.

When I upgrade to gold I will post some pictures of the Yaris Verso.

I just now watch Topgear on the tv. Funny sitting here in Sweden watching a english tvshow and getting my answers from a english site.

Today I got the OZ. One question more :-). Is the center bore always the same on all OZ racing wrc 15"? I know that I need a "centerring" to fit the Yaris but I got Info that the center bore on the wheels I bought was 56,6 (can this be the old "centerring") and that the wheel is another? I have the wheels in a garage so I cant go there now to check for my self. Please help...

Most after market alloys require centralising rings... the bore for the Yaris is 54.1, rings for OZ wheels to Yaris shouldn't be hard to get hold of.. couple of quid each.

Centralizing Rings

These are a very important, and often overlooked part of buying aftermarket alloy wheels. Centralizing Rings are the plastic/metal rings, that should get supplied with your wheels, that will convert the Bore Hole of the wheel (the hole in the centre) to the same size as the hub.

If the Centralizing Rings are not fitted you have 2 problems..

1.) The wheel won't be centred on the hub properly, resulting in vibration through the steering wheel, this feels excactly the same as driving with wheels that are out of balance.

2.) This is a problem that most people won't even think of, if the Centralizing Rings are missing, the wheel will have no support from the hub, this means that the full weight of your car is only being supported by the wheel nuts, which they are NOT designed to do.

More usefull info on wheels etc, can be found here.....

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40364

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links