Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Ts

Surinder

does anyone have figures for the CTS TTE S/C?...

will it be a similar increase of around 40bhp or more

thanks

sam

158 euros for fitting!!!!! More like a 1000 euro's...

bit suprised myself mate, but that's what he said in the email. Also according to TuneACar it should only cost around £250 to have a blitz compressor fitted.

spoke to the mechanic at work, he says that a supercharger is much easier to fit, as it bolts onto the engine in between the air box and the engines air intake. A turbo costs a lot more as it taps into the exhaust and and the air intake.

how much have others paid to have superchargers fitted?

Surinder...

i don't know much myself but £100 for fitting??? next?????????

dont forget it'd cost at least £500 just to get the car over to Cologne and back, 1000 mile round trip from where i live. So even if they did charge £100 for fitting it wouldnt be much of a bargain :)

agree with you anyway, if it sounds to good to be true it probably isnt :yes:

Surinder...

hi every 1, ive just bought a new yaris T sport and was just wondering what type of head unit would fit it, my old one doesnt work (jvc) and was just wondering if any of u had any ideas

cheers

• 1 month later...

TTE supercharger is a 32% increase in HP over Tsport yaris around 140HP. it takes 1.1 seconds off the 0-60 time. i have and acrobat file if anyone wants it which TTE sent to me, also for every ones information the Blitz kit takes the T-sport to 160HP .

this is the how much the set up is costing me. 2700 for Blitz kit excludin ECU as it wont work with UK yaris's and 1500 for fitting and custom ECU set up. so £4200 for the whole package its a bit expensive but a 160HP will leave most things for dead at the lights.

i see quite a few familiar names on this site, from the other site im usually one echofans.net - johny lucas in particular, hows it going? and echo freak.

160 bhp in a yaris t sport :drool: Oh yes i would love that :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Do you think he could pay to have mine done as well :P

jerry!!

hi

the engine code is in your handbook 1NZ-FE

as from the diff between the rs and turbo is

rs 1308000 yen £7,073.410

turbo 1,807,000.00 Yen £9,771.808 www.toyota.co.jp/Showroom/customize/ vitz/sportscustom/rs_turbo/price/

mine you i cant read japan so i might be wrong or the turbo is an addon unit.

and i'v had a few drinks too.

• 2 months later...

2 weeks ago i went to cologne and had TTE fit their compressor (supercharger) into my Yaris Verso 1.5.

I paid €4000 for the kit incl. installation plus €1000 for the homologation (they had no plans to make the supercharger available for the verso, but they gave in, since i kept on calling all the time... ;)

I have to say: this is now an amazing car. it has nothing to do with what it was before, and it was worth every euro that i spent. the torque is just WOW and it has always power when you need it. The top speed is not far away from 200 km/h ( I mounted 205/50R16 tyres and they have a 5% larger circumference and thus the digital speed meter finally shows the right value, it was measured with a GPS and approved by our almighty autority, the TUV)

By the way: my "other car" is a porsche 993 convertible... I have made over 100.000 miles on it in the past 9 yrs...and little more than 1000 this year since i own the yaris verso. It is an amazing little car which can hold my family of 4 plus my race bike. I equipped it with an all leather interior, I have the toyota navigation system and even a phone activated pre-heating system. and now enough power for (almost) every need.

Andy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links