Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

£200 To Play With...

__Nick__

hey guys,

It's my birthday this weekend and i'm totally stook for ideas! - Obviously thought is to spend it on the car if i cant think of anything else :thumbsup:

Though i have no idea what to go for - for this sort of money!

Ideas so far: (in no particular order)

1. Ebay wheel

2. Black lights

3. Dash Surround (lol, i dunno! need ideas - the carbon fibre idea seems amusing)

4. Clear Lights

At this stage i started looking at mr2 tax disc holders and came to the conclusion that i should stop eBay hunting for the night. Any advice from the pro's would be helpful!

Hope these random posts by me are amusing and not annoying, but hey - i like seeing what you lot come up with :P

well I would say get those clear front lights mate, I think they make a big difference to the front, and then perhaps some new dials from speedhut to pimp up the interior B) then redo all the interior bulbs to the colour of your choice... just spurting ideas here lol :D

otherwise could wait a bit and get an exhaust? or save and get some nice wheels? :thumbsup:

best you can do with £200? A track day .. it'll make you car a WHOLE lot faster ;)

best you can do with £200? A track day .. it'll make you car a WHOLE lot faster ;)

oh yeah ofcourse :yes: i forgot about that, or a skid pan day like Ive asked my parents for my birthday :D :thumbsup:

Would love to do one of those....perhaps a little further down the line :unsure:

Cars not been through a service or an MOT with me yet, so a little scared i might break it playing on a track!

The clear lights are def gonna be involved at some point - jus haven't seen the black ones on a 2 before (thinking that might be for a reason tho?)

As to the idea of holding out, those suggestions are definitly going to be done, jus not at the moment -summer will be fun :D - but i need to open something on my birthday! Too boring if i dont!

heh, i could kinda see the interior lights/dials being something that would get on my !Removed!! Is that a fiddly job to get done?

Keep them ideas flowin tho! i like em!

lights and dials are easy to do mate :D plenty of guides around too on mr2oc.co.uk and imoc :)

Best thing you could do with that £200 , give it a service :)

(as you said it hasnt had one), i know its boring but it makes sense :)

Best thing you could do with that £200 , give it a service :)

(as you said it hasnt had one), i know its boring but it makes sense :)

I got my Corsa MOT'd + valeted :(

granted its probably a good thing for selling - but not exactly exciting!!!!!!

(Gonna have to buy myself a present instead me thinks :rolleyes: )

thee, went to a foam party last night for my 20th - mucho banter!!! - Think i'm still reekin to be honest! Today will be a pure hangover day - no fast moves or driving!! B)

Anyways - thought you should know :(

Think i'll go order myself something off of the net later - when i'm sober enough to read my credit cards (when my wallet has dried out!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links