Do Not Sell My Personal Information

User Manual For Sat Nav Needed

eurodat

Hi everyone,

This is my first post so go easy on me. I have just bought a 2002 (March) Avensis 1.8 GS and collect it on friday.

I noticed that there is no user manual for the sat nav and traffic warning system. I know they are fitted cos i was fiddling with em on the test drive and the 2 boxes are in the boot.

Does anyone have a copy of the manual or know where i can get one.

I wanted to enter Lincoln as a destination and it seemed like i have to scroll down through pages and pages on the screen to get to the L's... god help me if I ever want to go to Wolverhampton :D

Thanks.... great site by the way

Hi. Welcome to TOC. Are you sure there is no manual?- mine was hidden away in the middle of the owners handbook. If it really is missing (why is it missing?) then try Toyota dealership - ask them nicely and you may get it for free. Meanwhile, if you have any questions regarding using the system, just post them on TOC.

Nick

yup.. i read right through the manual and all it mentioned was 2 pages on the multi dispaly but nothing about the sat nav controls. Thanks for the reply by the way :thumbsup:

I have found a source for a manual from a very kind member though.