Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1/4 Mile Crail

white/mr2gtt

was just on the crail site n noticed u can hire the strip for club n forum groups, anybody be interested in that. it would b sweet a shed load of toyotas going down the strip all day and ii,d finaly get my car tested out properly.

We'd never have enough people from here though! :(

I reckon we should do a rolling road day and just all attend a Crail thrash one day though! :yes::thumbsup:

Anywhere suits me mate! I just want to get it on the rollers before I sell it! :thumbsup:

Would be good if we could get the numbers for it!

i'd b well up for the rollin road i need to find out what the hells wrong with my car.

it would b tuff gettin the numbers, but if we could it would b really good :drool:

i'v got no idea how much it costs to hire it for the day i dout it would b cheap, ill have to give them a buzz.

theres a plan Ryan, Dastek for the RR?

Under Health and Safety, Dastek can no longer allow you inside the premises when a car is on the Rolling Road, so you wouldn't be able to view it.

• 4 weeks later...

Unless your gonna be doing the track in a 4x4 i'd give crail a miss. why don't you all do Knockhill instead? the track is open over the summer nights. give em a phone