Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starlet Gt

starletfan

does anybody else think there should be a starlet turbo link in the performance section? :P

does anybody else think there should be a starlet turbo link in the performance section? :P

Reasons why please?

Little pocket rocket yes,big bhp no.

Damn fine car beat most of the lights,but does not need it's own section on the forum.

Plenty of starlets on here and they are happy enough,why aren't you?

yeah, but if you tune them right, theres few cars that can keep up with them... they do perform

Starlet was never originally built to be a performance car!

:blink: Why add a turbo and tune to 135 bhp at the factory then?

I'd say my view like yours for the starlet the only an Mr2 tubby is a performance car and the N/A are not ....... define performance.

Not saying i want a section quite happy as it is but was a bit :ffs: at that comment.

Simon

All I was saying, the masters in Japan, Toyota, didnt sit down at the drawing board and create the Starlet as a performance car, its like the Ford Fiesta RS tub or the Cav Turbo.. the original format was directed to the family type, more practical.

Oh and n/a or not, the MR2 was designed for performance, mid engine RWD, my 168 horses does well enough and eats most cars. :blink:

Yeah fair point mate :thumbsup: was a bit :censor: last night after reading some posts on another site

Simon :wacko:

Reasons why please?

Little pocket rocket yes,big bhp no.

Damn fine car beat most of the lights,but does not need it's own section on the forum.

All I was saying, the masters in Japan, Toyota, didnt sit down at the drawing board and create the Starlet as a performance car, its like the Ford Fiesta RS tub or the Cav Turbo.. the original format was directed to the family type, more practical.

To be honest im not particularly bothered about having our own section. But how come the T-sport has its own section when that was also originally designed to be a family car?

Tom

I have seen these kinda threads before in other forums where you start with 1 question... and in answer to that question... 20 more appear... :lol: :P