Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Look.......

celsteve

OMG :eek: - check this out HERE

I LOVE the walnut (sorry ply) and those bonnet vents are just so cool :thumbsup: ............

How can anyone do that to a celica??!!

Nice,

looks liek he read too much max power, but didn't have the money to actually pay for the mods himself,

its a travesty, how could someone do that to such a nice looking car?

hahaha... that is hideous! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor little car though... Who ever did that should be taken in to a back room and beaten severely!

Told you it was bad!!!! Although he didn't do the 'mods' himself, I bet the seller is well embaressed to even be associated with it!!! If you look, he ended the auction early - probably decided to do the kindest thing and put it out of it's misery. Poor car, let's hope she didn't suffer too much :(

You do mods like that to a nove or a saxo, not a poor celica :crybaby::crybaby:

Its a poor shame, hope someones buys her and get her back to looking normal again.

Them bonnnet vents are quality tho. :lol:

Yeah its a poor celica.

Is this the new in thing ? someone finds a bad celica , starts a new forum and we all slate it ? I'm personally bored of this already.

I think the engine looks good tbh!!!

The vents are so bad I dont even think there has been a saxo thats worse! Maybe not! :lol::lol:

Yeah its a poor celica.

Is this the new in thing ? someone finds a bad celica , starts a new forum and we all slate it ? I'm personally bored of this already.

OOh grumpy.......well for some people, especially less techniclly- minded individuals, it presents an opportunity to actually interact with other members, have a laugh and generally get away from the 'where does this wire go' talk which usually doesn't attract too much attention. These type of threads anyone can reply to and can get more replies than the technical questions.

So is this the new in thing ? Someone posts a thread and we all slate him? I'm personally bored of this, and actually quite hurt, already! Leave me alone chris you bully..... ;)

I knew this would start happening. As soon as a car starts to become more popular/affordable, F***wits get there hands on them and try to modify/enhance????? them with little or no money and completely balls them up. It`s a crying shame. Just my 2p`s worth. :)

the engine must have loved all that rain water coming in on top of her.......bet it didnt start well after a night of cats and dogs. hee hee

Yeah its a poor celica.

OOh grumpy.......well for some people, especially less techniclly- minded individuals, it presents an opportunity to actually interact with other members, have a laugh and generally get away from the 'where does this wire go' talk which usually doesn't attract too much attention. These type of threads anyone can reply to and can get more replies than the technical questions.

So is this the new in thing ? Someone posts a thread and we all slate him? I'm personally bored of this, and actually quite hurt, already! Leave me alone chris you bully..... ;)

:lol: Grumpy , riiiigghhttt ...... try the off topic or general chat forums then , less technical there :thumbsup:

I knew this would start happening. As soon as a car starts to become more popular/affordable, F***wits get there hands on them and try to modify/enhance????? them with little or no money and completely balls them up. It`s a crying shame. Just my 2p`s worth. :)

Thats rubbish mate, thats like saying vast wealth brings good taste! :rolleyes: Elton john springs to mind!! :D

If people want to knock it than Im up for that as its awful but Ive seen £30,000 cars with similar mods its just down to peoples tastes! or lack of!!!

I agree with celsteve in that its good to have a good bit of banter with people, as long as when a technical question comes up people give good advice. I have not been a member long but it seems to me that TOC has the answers to most questions which is the main reason I joined, but in the same respect I think people need to realise that its a 'community' and therefore certain people see it as a good chance to et to know people with similar interests. Its not a rant at all Im In a 'love the world' place as I have just secured enough money to get a spanker of a celica or possibly a NSX!

I see your point and your right.... ish. But how many Max power jockeys go out and buy a 30K car. More people are able to buy a 3K car and bugger that up. Especially if there are more of them around.

True but obviously as the Market increases then more fools will get hold of them, but dont think these cars were not out there a few years ago as well. Most people can get £10,000 loan over the phone its just alot of people prefer new corsas etc and so hence why you see loads of badly modded versions!

Nothing can explain why he did that!!!!

i could possibly guess why he did it but I'm gonna ask my daughter in the morning, looks to be about the same age mentality/thinking.

P.S. She's 6

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links