Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Sat Nav

Chris_Barker

Hello all,

I am a newbie to all this and have just bought a Avensis VVTI and would like some advice regarding the Sat Nav Unit.

My question is, is there anyway of obtaining/purchasing updated maps for the Sat Nav unit and/or even foreign maps.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Hi Chris

You do not inform which Nav Sat you have installed. BUT you can get both updated and foreign maps from your Toyota dealer. However, Toyota is unfortunately rather expensive with these maps.

If you are having TNS200 I may be able to help you.

Finn

• 4 months later...

Hi Finn,

In what way can you help?

Can you get hold of the foreign discs cheap?

Let us know

Cheers

hi i have uk and france discs for tns 200 if you are interested please mail me on dave@dgalloway.co.uk

many thanks

dave

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

concerning TSN 200, I have Germany 2003, Austria, Switzerland and Italy2002 , BENELUX 2002and the new TSN 200 /2004 3 disc for France, very detailed , I am able to make you a copy , I can sent them to you, you try them

Hi,

concerning TSN 200, I have Germany 2003, Austria, Switzerland and Italy2002 , BENELUX 2002and the new TSN 200 /2004 3 disc for France, very detailed , I am able to make you a copy , I can sent them to you, you try them ...cheers /Dan

If is the TNS300 then it will be a DVD which contains all of Europe as well as the UK.

Approximate price for a new disc is £220.

Hey Guys,

A quick Question related to SatNav.

I just got an Avensis 2003 model T3-S.

Does the CD for Sat Nav go in the front CD player or is there suppose to be a seperate unit?

Hey Guys,

Does the CD for Sat Nav go in the front CD player or is there suppose to be a seperate unit?

Hello,

I've got a 53 model of one of those and the sat nav is below the passenger seat

Hey Guys,

Hello,

I've got a 53 model of one of those and the sat nav is below the passenger seat

Hello

Absolutly correct and if you need any CD's for United Kingdom, 2002 (1CD),Germany 2002 (1CD), France (3 Cd's 2004) Italy , Austria +Switzerland 2002 (1CD), Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg2002 (1CD). just email me on vanhusen@tiscali.co.uk, about £ 12 inc. 1st class postage each just to recover my costs.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links