Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Have Skype...

crizzle

Got your email yesterday, my USB Skype phone arrived today

Username: VMail.TK

I used to have skype and ended up getting rid, It's a lot better on MSN when you can flit in and out of conversations, I found with skype you end up talking a lod of....skype, 'cos you run out of things to say.

my MSN doesnt work from work anymore

I have friends and family abroad who use skype. My brother has started using it for "free" international calls to his friends and family abroad.

I can't be ubikd installing yet another comms package. I wish my folks would just install msn (for free) and be done with it :yes:

I think it's great, specially for calls abroad, pc to pc or pc to landline. I've 'conference-called' (from Finland) a landline mate in London and a pc mate in new Zealand, works great. But users must get a headset (as opposed to Speakers and microphone) -- it's so annoying to hear your voice coming out of the recipient's Speakers three seconds later.

It's also handy for business -- e.g. you can call someone in the UEA with skype and charge the customer (on whose behalf you are calling) full rate.

Long live Skype!

I'm too shy/not suicidal, but if you want you can put yourself in 'Skype me' mode so that anyone and everyone can see you and call you.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links