Do Not Sell My Personal Information

F1.........what A F*****g Idiot

Monster-Mat

that idiot has possibly put the Silverstone venue at risk for the future, why didnt the marshal kick his f*****g head in ........what a world we live in, when someone thinks running down hangar straight is funny :angry:

well its put Toyota at number 1 and 2 :thumbsup:

agree!!!!!!!!

if they stop silverstone after this year he'll need a facelift and a new identity, cos ther will be lot of people after the stupid :censor: :censor: :censor:

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

looks like Toyota could pick up some well needed points :thumbsup:

What did I miss - what happened??????

man.. that advert drove me mad.. iw as jumping up and down in my seat!

i thought i was back in the states with that bloody advert!

16632_2.jpg

Here is a pic of the cretin who ran out on the track.. but then the TV went into advert mode and left everyone shouting! :lol:

These adverts are really starting to p*** me off. That was one hell of a race and it'd be a shame if Silverstone is taken off the calendar....

doubt of they'll take it off the calendar, that was one of the best races of the season. And nobody looked that stressed about todays inicidents in the interviews afterwards, not the ones i saw anyway.

Anybody interested in going to see the Monaco GP next year? we (work mates) were gonna go this year but left it a bit late. Would have cost £120 each (5 of us) that includes flights, renta car and hillside view of the race. Accommodation is extra, but its not to expensive if booked early (compared to the peak time) or theres always camping.

Surinder...

Steve, where/how did you get the piccy?

There's a big clue in red in the bottom right corner.... :rolleyes: :P

www.sutton-images.co.uk.

If you go to ITV's F1 website www.itv.com/f1 they'll also have a link to the pictures.

Regards...

Absolutely pathetic behaviour from that skirted Tw*t. What was he thinking? I was actually there for the Grand Prix and my phone when mad as soon as the ITV break came on with everyone asking me what had happened. We could see from the big screens that some lunatic was running down hanger straight and nearly got collected by a number of F1 cars doing nearly 200MPH. :cacker:

Nick :thumbsup:

The man is an Irish ex-priest living in London. There should be a serious inquiry as to how he managed to get past the marshalls wearing a kilt and waving placards.

The intruder who disrupted the British GP on Sunday will be held in prison for a week, it was announced on Monday.

The man, named as Neil Horan, of Nunhead in south east London, went into custody in Northampton on Sunday evening accused of "aggravated trespass" after he ran onto the Silverstone track.

Drivers in the British GP were forced to avoid the religious protester who ran up Hanger Straight waving flags and placards with the words: "Read the Bible: The Bible is always right".

The 56-year old did not speak in court and will be kept in custody after his bail application failed. His next trial will be made from prision via a video link.

I'm all for freedom of speech but why did he have to endanger himself, the drivers and the crowd by going on to the track halfway through a race and at Hanger straight where speeds are approaching 200mph!??

Nutter :wacko:

I've seen the replay many times now.

What did he really hope to achieve besides being bowled over like a skittle.

I wish Ayrton Senna was still around - he would have known exactly what to do.

Got out of his car and smacked the bloke........

Hope they prosecute him - it could have been a disaster..........

da Matta did a good job in that race. Lucky for him and Olivier, they were infront of the grib after the incident. Cristiano led for about 18 laps in the race... :thumbsup:

it woz a daft thing to do, now puttin silverston in jeapordy but how funny would it hav been if a f1 clipped him at 150mph+ leavin that corner, leavin the silly :censor: wit no legs which to speak of :ffs:

• 3 weeks later...

man, some people need their heads checked - i dont really follow F1 (its just not my thing, but i do like the idea of 200mph+ :D ).

dont suppose the country would let one last hanging slip would they? what a :censor: idiot, someone point the guy to the central reservation of the M1 please, see what use his bible is then- the :censor: !!

maybe a bit harsh, but maybe the guy just wants to die??