Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Info Needed!

extremehalo

hey im new,

ah to get straight to the point im thinking about getting a 96spec levin, but i cant really find out much about them apart from that there 1.6 and 160bhp... would that mean so that they are kinda simialar to the integra type r and civic type r perfromance wise or are they in a different league altogether? dont see any around where i live so am interested to know how they perform form 0-100km etc

are they rear wheel drive or front wheel?

thanks in advance for your help

regards

extremehalo

• 2 weeks later...

ho they wouldnt be in the same league as the integra but would prob beat the civic with the right driver. they are a race spec car. in japan they race them straight out of the factory.

as you know they come with a 1.6 l quad carb enging toyota say it puts out abtou 175 but more realisticly it is more like about 140 to the road. but thats nothing to turn your noas up at. you can however if your willing fit a trd supercharger with alod of time and expence but not too hard.

the one youll be looking at isnt the super strut so it doesnt have the adjustable suspentinog but it is still very stiff and low. it does have amti roal bars front and rear. brace bar in the front and under body bracebars frint and rear.

your looking at about 170nm of tourc at about 3.5k rev's

i have one myself and i have to say it is a great car. very fast and loves to go round the bends. cant wait till the summer kicks in

let me know if you decied to get one.

youll have a blast in it

one thing parts are ver expencive and hard to come buy, and if you want tunner parts you wont find many in europe. japan or the states

as you know they come with a 1.6 l quad carb enging

Sorry mate but I have to disagree. The 20v 4a-ge is fuel injected and has individual throttle bodies.

thanks for the info irishmac!

with regard to the wheels i think there pretty :D :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ya cant beat the polished lip!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links