Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Robbed My Car

Mad_Ness

Dudes, didn't know it worked that way, but, the FU :censor: ER forced the passenger window down, and pulled it out, forcing the rubber out, then he got served..... now i won the will to spend some 200€ in an alarm...

Luckilly the car is alright, both in and outside, and only the windo shakes a little bit until the position he forced it... i'm visiting Mr.T tomorrow.......

OH!! The best thing of all, i had a pack of maltesers in the glove box, with some 6 months, totally wasted, those were what I used to call STUPID BUSTERS, hope he got BUSTED!! :lol:

Did they Nick anything?

Thieving *****s :ffs:!

Probably won't get caught but if they did all they would get is a slap on the wrist! Do you have the option to deadlock your doors on your yaris?

Mind you I don't know if it would/could actually stop them?

Hopefully everything will be okay :thumbsup:

Little swines!

And the worst part is, if you ran after one of them and gave them a whack, you'd be up for GBH or something....

Whatever happened to protecting the innocent? :rolleyes:

Really sorry to hear this, nothing worse than hearing about some1's car getting damaged, hopefully it'll be sorted soon & not cost too much.

Little swines!

And the worst part is, if you ran after one of them and gave them a whack, you'd be up for GBH or something....

Whatever happened to protecting the innocent? :rolleyes:

This is a person from Lisbon we're talking to here, maybe their laws aren't as pathetic as the laws here & maybe their justice system works :unsure: . If it was England though you're right, that's exactly what would happen & it's a joke.

They took my ray ban sunglasses :crybaby:

My Queen Live @ Wembley :crybaby:

Some other Cd's :crybaby:

And the chocolate pack wich i used to bust my friends :crybaby:

luckilly, they didn't damage anything too bad and i noticed it on time, cos over here it's raining (as you say) cats and dogs... but it freaks me out anyway... did have no idea that you could get so easily inside the car, well, old toyotas over here used to be stolen with a little pocket knife :blink: our hiace was stolen more or less like that...

just going to spend a few euros on an alarm... we were avoiding it... now we learned the hard way

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links