Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Celica!

Fizz

She cost me £2200 on a J plate but it has Full Toyota Service history apart from the last 2 which have been from a main Hyundai dealer.

Now the last owner had bought it in October last year for £2700 and the car was stock.

Since he got the car he has had £640 spent on the 17 inch rims... :o

Also the :censor: has had a 5 inch stainles steel tail pipe and back box put on it! plonker! I'm goign to replace this as soon as i can get some more monies... :!Removed!: :rolleyes:

Its also got a K&N induction kit installed along with go faster stickers on the side of the car which also have to come off ASAP!...

Let me know what ya think of her.. :thumbsup:

31300_1.jpg

31299_3.jpg

31299_4.jpg

31299_6.jpg

31300_4.jpg

31301_3.jpg

31300_2.jpg

31299_1.jpg

P.S) No rude comments on the stickers or the tail pipe as they will be sorted in due time.... :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• novamuncher

• Deejay

• conv.89

I actually like the rear box & decals....sorry! :D

Looks very nice, I like the wheels, maybe lowering would be good but i can't really comment as I haven't lowered mine yet! :D Black looks smart :thumbsup:

cheers for the positive comments...

My future plans are to tinti the car out...

then to replace the exhaust with a twin 2" or 2.5" pipes...

Lowering the car is also on the cards...

but apart from those mods.. its all good.. :thumbsup:

strangely enough i like the back box (let us know if you put it up for sale BTW)

The stickers are ok too.. need something subtle really... maybe a darker grey.. but they still look the bizniz

i like the car! looks nice.. Why dont you bring it to JAE show next weekend and show it off?

strangely enough i like the back box (let us know if you put it up for sale BTW)

The stickers are ok too.. need something subtle really... maybe a darker grey.. but they still look the bizniz

i like the car! looks nice.. Why dont you bring it to JAE show next weekend and show it off?

I will be sure to let you guys know if i sell the back box and tail pipe...

as for JAE... its a bit out of my way to be honest and i am skint after buying the car... :crybaby::unsure:

Car looks great, I've a red one on a J plate, I have a decal kit for mine and I like it, it's just a shame it doesnt have half of that kit on it. The back box has to go, looks nice but if you want real gains you need a 3.5' bore, sounds sweet too, instead of blowing your ear drums out. :thumbsup:

Car looks great, I've a red one on a J plate, I have a decal kit for mine and I like it, it's just a shame it doesnt have half of that kit on it. The back box has to go, looks nice but if you want real gains you need a 3.5' bore, sounds sweet too, instead of blowing your ear drums out. :thumbsup:

what kinda decals you got on yours? and what would you suggest as a good back box and tail pipe for gains in hp... as well as a nice throaty sound...?

The car looks very nice Fizz!

pardon my ignorance of exhausts but why is that one bad?

The car looks very nice Fizz!

pardon my ignorance of exhausts but why is that one bad?

its just too big for my taste... thats all... lol :P

Very nice Fizz, Very nice indeed :thumbsup:

your too kind... thank you... :D

what kinda decals you got on yours? and what would you suggest as a good back box and tail pipe for gains in hp... as well as a nice throaty sound...?

I've got the usual names on my decals - HKS, Blitz, Greddy, Apexi, Sparco and Koni.

I would suggest a mongoose system I've had one on my car for 3-4 months now and think it's the best one for the Celica. Have a look around www.fensport.co.uk for bits.

I've got the usual names on my decals - HKS, Blitz, Greddy, Apexi, Sparco and Koni.

I would suggest a mongoose system I've had one on my car for 3-4 months now and think it's the best one for the Celica. Have a look around www.fensport.co.uk for bits.

Cheers fella.. what kinda HP gains are you lookin at with the mongoose?

a good amount on that engine, its supposed to be one of the best and they sound superb, come on down to JAE :)

a good amount on that engine, its supposed to be one of the best and they sound superb, come on down to JAE :)

as much as i would love to come down... I aint in the financial position to do so since i bought the car...

it would be drowned out by better cars anyway... lol :P

You guys 'n gals have any idea where i can get some sort of heat shield for the induction kit?

The car is !Removed!! :eek: keep it up!

my advice: lower it.. get body kit.. fender flares.. turbo.. and ur set!

good luck!

it would be drowned out by better cars anyway... lol :P

Don't think of the other cars as better FIZZ - just different.

Roadrunner won best TOC car in his Black GT Celica. So it's not about 180mph Veilside type Supra's all the time mate.

I have a 91 GT and it runs like a dream.

You got a looker there mate, no Worries. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Long live the GT

Don't think of the other cars as better FIZZ - just different.

Roadrunner won best TOC car in his Black GT Celica. So it's not about 180mph Veilside type Supra's all the time mate.

I have a 91 GT and it runs like a dream.

You got a looker there mate, no Worries. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Long live the GT

I know fella... I just want to finish the car first and be happy with the finished product before showing it about... :thumbsup:

And yeah... Long live the 5th Gens! :hokus-pokus: :ph34r::lol:

Hi Fizz, like the car, dont suppose you could do me a huge favour could you? is there any chance you could take the heatsheild off the exhaust manifold and take a pic of it for me? ive got the 4th gen 3sge, and im after a performance manifold and im thinking maybe toyota sorted one out for the 5th gen (looking for a 4 exit, merging into to after the downpipe, then into one for the rest of the system. in fact if anyone can help me on this one id really appreciate it.

keep that 5th gen in good nick, you got a good one there - ill see about a heatsheild for your filter for ya.

cheers

I'm pretty busy over the next few weeks but i'll see what i can do.. is it dificult to get off?

it should only be 3 or 4 securing screws (i think theyr 14mm heads). 3 on the top and one on the side maybe? - and of course you dont want to be doing it when the engines been on (but it says that on it anyway lol)

cheers again

and ive just re read what mods the guy that had it before you did....why do you want to take off the system? or were you being sarcy?? if i were you, id just carry on from where he left it - it will be fast as :censor: - and you wont have to pay out for another system again.... either way its your choice and that, so i guess you know what you want with the car