• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• novamuncher

• Deejay

• conv.89

Id say lower it and do the windows the same day (depending on how good/quick your mechanics are, or you are if your doing it yourself...tinting the windows could take a few hours, depending if you send it to a tintin pro to get it done, or d.i.y it)

and erm.....leave the exhaust for another day? maybe? lol

The tinting is gonna cost me about £130 inc tints...and yeah.. lowering it is on top of my list at the moment..

I've just changed th efront bulbs to 90W as opposed to the standard 55W that they come with and trust me... they are a !Removed! to change! :!Removed!:

lol, just one of the wonders of pop up headlamps lol, but i think i might have to get some brighter ones for mine, cos i cant see much unless i got high beam on lol

• 3 years later...

hehe... look how old this thread is... was my first Celica post on TOC all those many moons ago... hehe...

How things have changed since then... erm.. or maybe not as im now still in a celica.. :lol:

hehe... look how old this thread is... was my first Celica post on TOC all those many moons ago... hehe...

Ah, Nostalgias a wonderful thing. :yes:

How things have changed since then... erm.. or maybe not as im now still in a celica.. :lol:

Well at least it`s a GT-4......... Something seems to have gone wrong with the shape though. :P :lol:

Celicas..... You gotta love 'em. :yes::thumbsup:

Well at least it`s a GT-4......... Something seems to have gone wrong with the shape though. :P :lol:

Amen to that :thumbsup::yahoo::toast: :D B) :thumbsup:

Here Here.

Lol Fizz your gen 5 seems to have morphed into a gen 6 :wacko: can you morph it back to a gen 5 then it will all be better for you. :P