Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thursday's Gonna Be A Sad Day

corollasr

sadly,

after 3 years of toyota ownership i've had to sell the corolla. it served me well but recently the electrics started to go wrong andi felt i needed to move on to something new.

you'll probably all hate me for it, but i've ordered a peugeot 206 quiksilver, mainly due to the substantially cheap insurance

feel free to slate me about it. i'll still be on from time to time as long as i'm welcome

ed

:blink: Why do you think you will not be welcome? Fizz has a pug.... :thumbsup:

Shame your selling though but good luck with the new one :thumbsup:

I was a memeber of this forum for about 3 months b4 i have my Toyota :D I had a Pug 306 at the time.

Nowt wrong with that.

Of course you'll still be welcome mate.... we're all just grateful you didnt buy a Vauxhall.... :lol:

We had our 206 for a while, it was a nice enough car, personally I couldnt get to grips with the strange clutch and low driving position, but so long as you're happy with it, and you must be to have ordered one, then thats all that matters - we can't all drive Toyotas for all eternity! :thumbsup:

Best of luck with it mate, make sure you stick around though! ;)

I couldnt get to grips with the strange clutch

oooh i love the gearbox in the 206...its really good :!Removed!:

Lots of people seem to be changing cars at the moment :)

Good luck with the pug, there a nice car and the diesel i believe can be chipped for a good increase in power.

Quiksilver trim is awesome :D

Nick

Shame to see another person making the switch from Toyota but don't go deserting TOC now that you're not a Toyota Owner, I've heard bad things about French cars but hopefully you've gone for a good, reliable 1. Good luck with it anyway.

dont get me wrong, the corolla took so much abuse it wasnt true, which spurred me to drive ti a bit too fast, and i ended up getting follwed and stoped by the police on way too regular ocassions, so needed a slower, more inconspicuous car. the peugeot will be much more for cruising around

will stick around, may post a pic of the new beast!

blaze- i agree with you on the gearbox comment

ed

happy trails an gl :thumbsup: hope ur new car is everything u want :) only ppl i wouldnt welcome back too much that dont drive toyotas are.... police :rolleyes: j/k

blaze- i agree with you on the gearbox comment

ed

:!Removed!: i know i shouldnt but id have that gearbox anyday over the one in the yaris!! Its springy and itsnice theres just something about it!! :!Removed!:

Glad its not just me :lol:

I sold my rolla on sat, after 6 years that was pretty hard to do!!

But I did then spend then weekend driving new cars!

At least you sold it chap!!!! It could have beena lot worse!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links