Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae Template...

TheNissanMan

Well I know it's a bit later than promised but after some mod's by Steve we finally have the template for JAE...

It can be downloaded following steve's link later on this thread

If we could get as many people as possible using the same template the pitch would look a lot more professional and it would be a very good image for the club.

yes.......

i mentioned it, but as of yet its failed to appear :crybaby:

I don't know, has anyone mentioned a LOC one :D We're nice and organisedover here on TOC you see...

Steve has the Logo's so might be worth dropping him a PM....

bla bla youll find the LOC one on LOC.. not here :P :P

hmm is it just me? i cant open the doc, keeps saying the document or path isnt valid. <_<

J

No, am having problems with downloading too - saying that the page cannot be found - tried many times too.

Little help Ryan?!

cheers

cheers steve - have got it now

should look good if everyone can get one filled out

Paul

Have downloaded cant seem too open it am i missing some software or something or what can i open it with?running xp

you need to have mocrospft word installed

I dowloaded the template a while back (for the Gaydon meet). I don't have Word on my PC at home so I had to print it out at work, save the logo into a jpeg format and mail it to my home address and then using :censor: Micro$oft :censor: Works redo the template. (I didn't have time at work to mess about with it too much).

If anyone wants the template in .wps ( :censor: Works :censor: ) format, email me direct. Or if any of the mods can let me know how/where to upload it to the site... :thumbsup:

If anyone has Adobe Acrobat Writer, why not put it into a .pdf file? Then anyone can download it and read it (asuming everyone has the reader LOL)

The image on the top of the document is very different to that of Gaydon and a lot better quality, the Gyadon one was something put together very quickly on a design borrowed from IMOC.

Any file can be placed in the Misc section of the Gallery although as a jpg and/or pdf nobody wouldbe able to edit the details for their car on it, mind you would be quite amusing to have my details in everycar, does that mean I would win everything ?

Forums

News

Membership