Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4agze Conversion Poland

Styku

amaizing thing is i dont think the 3S is much heavier than the GZE.

Lee, I know the GZE has a steel block - does the 3S have an ally block or is that steel as well?

amaizing thing is i dont think the 3S is much heavier than the GZE.

Lee, I know the GZE has a steel block - does the 3S have an ally block or is that steel as well?

i thought all 4age's and 3sgte's had iron blocks?

Driving a 110 hp Corolla is usually a nice thing. I use it as everyday car. I must admit I don't like drag racings. I prefer track races. I also live in moutains. So sometimes I feel real lack of power especialy when climbing. I know it is possible to pump even more than 500 hp in this car, but I don't see the point in doing it. I think they made 700 hp EVO or STI which is also 2,0 Liter, 1,8 T Audi A4 which has 550-600 hp in Poland and even over 1000 hp Supra. But those cars are not everyday cars. I will attend some driving school I hope this year, and have wonderfull driving lessons every winter. We have a lot of snow over here and lots of nice mountain roads. So having more powerfull car will be a great pleasure, and also be a way to try myself on track, and to become a good driver. So for a beggining having 165 hp and massive torque is really good. I will for sure make this car faster after it but need to know options. The PromotoR company which will do the conversion says that no, no, they thisagree for twincharging. What they will able to do is turbo and around 250 hp is possible. I red that turbo isn't good for FWD and track, street racing though. I don't know why? Wheels are loosing traction or something??? Supercharcher is more smooth in operation, maybe. Twincharging seems to be complicated for Polish folks.

So at the and 250 hp and a lot of torque for everyday car is more than enough. I even wonder if going above 200 hp will be needed. I must admit that consumption is important too :)

• 1 month later...

Driving a 110 hp Corolla is usually a nice thing. I use it as everyday car. I must admit I don't like drag racings. I prefer track races. I also live in moutains. So sometimes I feel real lack of power especialy when climbing. I know it is possible to pump even more than 500 hp in this car, but I don't see the point in doing it. I think they made 700 hp EVO or STI which is also 2,0 Liter, 1,8 T Audi A4 which has 550-600 hp in Poland and even over 1000 hp Supra. But those cars are not everyday cars. I will attend some driving school I hope this year, and have wonderfull driving lessons every winter. We have a lot of snow over here and lots of nice mountain roads. So having more powerfull car will be a great pleasure, and also be a way to try myself on track, and to become a good driver. So for a beggining having 165 hp and massive torque is really good. I will for sure make this car faster after it but need to know options. The PromotoR company which will do the conversion says that no, no, they thisagree for twincharging. What they will able to do is turbo and around 250 hp is possible. I red that turbo isn't good for FWD and track, street racing though. I don't know why? Wheels are loosing traction or something??? Supercharcher is more smooth in operation, maybe. Twincharging seems to be complicated for Polish folks.

So at the and 250 hp and a lot of torque for everyday car is more than enough. I even wonder if going above 200 hp will be needed. I must admit that consumption is important too :)

Whats the latest on your conversion mate?

ICE

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone.

It is a long time I was'nt here.

Here is info about it

There is 2 swaps made.

One is mine and it is 200 flywheel hp 4agze.

Sencond is 4agte made of 4agze and is around 250 flywheel hp.

Still a lot to do and no time to do it.

Toyotas seam to have they renessance in Poland.

Number of modifications and swaps is growning.

Since 2006 we have 4 new engine swaps only on Corolla forum:

1x e11 4age 20v

2x 4agze

1x e10 3SGE

Isn't the point of the 4AGZE having much more torque being missed?? After all you can go down the route of dumping the supercharger and putting a turbo on it but it will not have as much torque as a supercharged induction. :thumbsup:

A turbo would give you not only more torque but a more level torque curve also

I am sceptical about it.

My boost starts at 1000 and at 3000 is fulll boost.

4agte boost starts at 3000.

What really is great to have is twin charging with modern Roots or Twin screw + good fitted turbo.

I think great kick between 2000 and 8000 is possible.

What you guys would be glad to hear is that it is possible to ADAPT AEM S/A for Honda for 4agze. It is cheaper.

Second thing is that 4agze is semi - seqential engine. It means that lots of fuel is wasted.

So first time that I know we changed it into full sequetial here. Car really consumes less that it should.