Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here's My Mr2

GazMR2GTS

I wont bore you with all the build process pics but here's just a few, and the recent one i recieved today of it having its spray job just done. :) Still some way to go but take a sneek peek :P

9.jpg

11.jpg

32.jpg

36.jpg

As you can see, its gold base, and black/gold dust roof / Apillars and black bonnet.

The kit as you can probably tell anyway is a greddy splitter, toms skirts and bomex/border? (not sure myself lol) rear spats. Also got a toms scoop to go on, and already have the autopista spoiler.

Tell me what ya reckon. All critasism welcome :D

Hehe, glad you like :)

Iv already got them,bought them 3 days befor it went into the body shop.

Here's a pic.

18" Arospeed RSS

100_0035.jpg

Going to be real nice to see the finished product.

I do like step by step progress photos though.

Fair play bud. :thumbsup:

The body work was half the process, the other half was spending £1360 on the engine.

And thats just to get it to run right lol.

added one or to bits and bobs for fun, had an extreme boost downpipe added, and a uprated clutch and flywheel also a free flow exhaust manifold. still running stock boost but when i first had it, it was slow then but now. woah! momma! lol, so decided with new rocket engine needs new looks. so spent some more cash on the beast. Will be up for sale at the endish of summer though. Im after a new project.

looking good mate, alright choice of wheels too, should look great, I was thinking more jap gold multispoke type thingies like shaf is always selling :) but should look very bling B)

Was just joking about smashing it gaz :P

But i reckon youve done a smashing job (get it ? :rolleyes::lol:)

Seriously - didnt know you had any plans like these - i do love the colour -cant wait to what it turns out like :)

looks good mate.

Don't know about selling it at the end of summer tho! You'll never get the money you've just spent on it back!

Rico - Cheers for clarifying their border :D

Jim - Yeah i know what you mean, but once this project is done, ill get bored and want to move on. Still with an MR2, just different type, either a rev 3 or rev 4. Had 2 mr2's so far and ill keep with them untill i either die in one or cant use my legs through old age lol.

gaz, whos done the job and how much, i need mine respraying :P

PM me or get me on MSN if you dont want to post the nitty gritty

Carefull not to roll this one or put it into the village wall!!! lol. :eek:

Gonna look steady when she's done. just bought an autopista spoiler for mine. 77 nuggets off e !Removed!. buzzin ill get it on in the next week after i've painted it.

ooooooooooh looks like Flame Gold! LOL

nicely done tho hon :thumbsup:

I sooo wanna get mine resprayed... but need other stuffs first :(

Gonna look steady when she's done. just bought an autopista spoiler for mine. 77 nuggets off e !Removed!. buzzin ill get it on in the next week after i've painted it.

hehe, hey gump, no i dont think ill be going sideways in this one now, allthough the odd occasion might call for it.

you'll have to pop into town one night and show me the spoiler,i was going to sell mine as i was going to have a carbon GT one on mine but decided against it in the end. Is it a genuine autopista one ? :D Think i saw you the other week going round town not sure if it was you though.

:thumbsup:

hehe, hey gump, no i dont think ill be going sideways in this one now, allthough the odd occasion might call for it.

you'll have to pop into town one night and show me the spoiler,i was going to sell mine as i was going to have a carbon GT one on mine but decided against it in the end. Is it a genuine autopista one ? :D Think i saw you the other week going round town not sure if it was you though.

:thumbsup:

No mate it wasn't me, my mr2 is gettin rebuilt engine went bang 3 days after chrimbo.

and the spoiler isn,t a genuine autopista not bothered tho soon get it stuck on. :D

Gaz

That looks TOPS!!! :thumbsup:

Dont forget though to bring it over for me to have a butchers :D

You havnt seen my new new yet

Russ

Hey russ, yes ill be up soon anyway as i need to talk to that tinting place near you, to see if they will do my windows.

Have you sold your MR2 then russ ? and will your body work now turn to lexus soarers! :o hehe

Hey russ, yes ill be up soon anyway as i need to talk to that tinting place near you, to see if they will do my windows.

Have you sold your MR2 then russ ? and will your body work now turn to lexus soarers! :o hehe

Yes the MR2's gone but still busy with the MR2 stuff.

I had my windows done yesterday.

Nooooooooooo, cant beleive you got rid! :o

How much did it fetch, tell me to <if my vocabulary was any smaller, it would be nearly as small as my genitals> if ya like lol, just wondering :P

Will be up maybe tuesday so ill speak to ya then :D

Yes the MR2's gone but still busy with the MR2 stuff.

I had my windows done yesterday.

bout time :P

Well here she is guys, not in her full glory as she's about 98% done, but you get the picture. Just spoiler,boot and engine bay cover to go on and a quick polish and she's all mine as of tomorrow afternoon :D

Then its a quick nip to halfrauds to get some wheel spacers to bring the back wheels out by 20mm and bobs ya uncle.

000_3219.jpg

000_3217.jpg

000_3216.jpg

000_3208.jpg

should have left the popup covers gold mate..... and stop copying me with the two tone!!! .... ;)

Would have removed the rev1/2 spoiler side parts altogether and have gone for a different spoiler mate.

Cheers Rob

Jim - If we all had the same taste we'd all be driving identicle car's :)

The only spoiler iv ever liked on the mr2's is the autopista, so iv stuck with that.