Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Here's My Mr2

GazMR2GTS

That looks very nice Gaz :yes:

But when are you bringing it to show me?? :thumbsup:

Russ

Looks excellent so far.

Agree with Jim on the headlight covers but I like the autopista spoiler too, should look really good finished.

Bits I like and bits I don't ..

But then it takes all sorts otherwise we'd all have the same looking cars.

Well done on the effort though.

Bits I like and bits I don't ..

But then it takes all sorts otherwise we'd all have the same looking cars.

Well done on the effort though.

Agree with you on that bibbs... some parts I like, some I don't... but each to their own! Good job.

youve had the job done and got side repeater holes.... :o

Looks nice, good effort. Not keen on the silver mesh in the intakes, just remove it and don't have any. Think the rear wheels need spacing out a touch, only a few mm. As for holes for side repeaters, I had mine enlarged when it was in the body shop so I could fit some proper ones on. :thumbsup:

Joe

Sorry guys put the wrong pics up, that was just when it came out as i picked her up, so no repeaters etc as i was buying new ones. These are the proper pics lol, Scoop meshed/siderepeaters on and 6mm spacers on the rear, probably needs another 6mm but need longer studs.

I know what ya mean about the mesh, but cant please everyone, and i dont wanna start ripping it to bits all ready.lol.

All i need now is for someone good with ECU's so i can fit my apexi SAFC. Cough "ROB" cough :P

Photo-0106.jpg

Photo-0109.jpg

Photo-0107.jpg

Photo-0105.jpg

looks great mate, I really like it :D different and thats cool :thumbsup: howcome you and the nissan had the same colour done? Not sure if I missed the reason in the thread but Im curious :D both look great and i like the black pop up pliths too :)

TWINS!!!!!!!

Not identical of course :D

Very nice Gaz

But i still want to see it in the flesh. :thumbsup:

Russ

Flamby - They have both had the same spray job because its part of a 3 car line up we have at the body shop,its there own color so they want to make a "statement" so i just tagged along for the ride, so there's the sx13 my mr2 and an s14 going same color. Should look mint at shows.

suppose you want a hand with the ECU? or you have a cold :lol:

i wanna see it close up too! want mine resprayin!

Flamby - They have both had the same spray job because its part of a 3 car line up we have at the body shop,its there own color so they want to make a "statement" so i just tagged along for the ride, so there's the sx13 my mr2 and an s14 going same color. Should look mint at shows.

ah sweet mate :D great stuff, cheers for explaining :thumbsup: looks gorgeous.

the SAFC is a doddle to wire in, it's tuning the damn thing that's hard.

Well here she is guys, not in her full glory as she's about 98% done, but you get the picture. Just spoiler,boot and engine bay cover to go on and a quick polish and she's all mine as of tomorrow afternoon :D

Well I'm going to be brutal. When you first posted pictures of it, I thought it was going to be a really nice looking car. Then you finished it :( what on earth made you give it a black bonnet?!?!? It'll look like a bumble bee blasting down the road.

Sorry!

Ellie -Good constructive critism, as for the black bonnet i like it, but its still being changed for a carbon fiber one so not to worry :)

Here's a few more snaps that might give you a bit of a better perspective of the whole 2 tone.

Granted in these pics there's a few layers of polish on the paint now so kinda shines a bit more.

Taken at a recent show :

gaz26ky.jpg

gaz45qp.jpg

gaz68lh.jpg

Have to say I'm not keen on the colour of it.. but other than that looks AWESOME.. LOVE the wheels :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links