Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supra Lights On A Celica

kirst_ie

Yeah, I would like to see the pics of what you had to do to convert it. Stick em on :thumbsup:

Anyone seen the pics of the Supra with the Celica tail lights?!

They photshopped the wheels as well but I agree that looks a s good as it does on a supra! Very tidy job but can't think about what a ball ache that would be!

untitled.jpg

That looks poo :yucky:

veilside

same as mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i meant the rear lights. they make the car look crap... and i bet they are expensive :huh:

That whole bumper is just tacky! The lights can look good but that bumper is straight out of a Macdonalds car park!!!

here is front #1

celica invader(veilside) front bumper, celica hood w/gt4 vent, supra headlights, celica z3 fenders

newest008.jpg

here is front #2

supra BOMEX bumper, celica laser fenders, celica hood

Picture026.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture022.jpg

like i said just DON"T DO IT

Yeah, for the all the effort you should really just save a while and buy a Supra!!!

IMHO the front of the gen 6 is what makes it so appealing, but if you want single lights, I like the front of the Curran better.

Curren makes sense as its effectively the same car but even so, that's a lot of work!

Swapping the rears from a Curren is a nice alternative to the Celica ones but aside from that, if you don't like the Celicas looks, don't buy one!!!

That whole bumper is just tacky! The lights can look good but that bumper is straight out of a Macdonalds car park!!!

how to make friends and influence people !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT

i like my meat ten minutes after the cow stops chewing

so theres no chance of finding me in a macadee

JAE2005.jpg

how to make friends and influence people !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT

i like my meat ten minutes after the cow stops chewing

so theres no chance of finding me in a macadee

JAE2005.jpg

I still think its awful!!! Shall I lie so I dont offend you next time???? The rest looks good but its like they got bored by the time it came to finish the bumper off! The round lines dont do the car any favours and dont match the rest of the kit, shame really as 75% of your car looks stunning. My opinion thats all :thumbsup:

for the front end there are things that i could have done differently with the fiberglass and metal work and blah blah mostly i was just bored, i had gotten into an accident and busted my front so i was just playing with some ideas nothing really serious

IMHO the front of the gen 6 is what makes it so appealing, but if you want single lights, I like the front of the Curran better.

wow your getting me down to a "T" on this one

Curren makes sense as its effectively the same car but even so, that's a lot of work!

Swapping the rears from a Curren is a nice alternative to the Celica ones but aside from that, if you don't like the Celicas looks, don't buy one!!!

well curren is VERY hot i actually have a curren front clip (frame and body wise) on the way for a curren conversion to my celica...

Curren rear lights however are only swappable to a COUPE not a HATCH

as Currens were NEVER hatch backs they only came as coupes...i think i will have the first hatchback curren.. and i agree if you don't like the way the celica looks you shouldn't get one...as you really do buy a car for the way it looks.. but then again wats the point in modifications if there isn't someone to take it 1 step farther and more extreme..provided the ability to stay as clean and good looking as possible but look for my curren front end conversion coming up this summer :)

oooops, my bad!

Been a while since i've been a regular on 6gc!

Forgot about the whole Celica with a boot scenario!!!