Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae - Everyone Ready...

TheNissanMan

.....pack the motor in the middle and it wont take long for somebody to come to you...... :group-cuddles:

Have fun peeps and see you at the next one (hopefully) :crybaby:

But I won't have my motor :crybaby: it's not fair!!! I wanna play too!!

Why you not coming again Gus?

you can still play without your car SG :)

Yeah but I find it frustrating. It's just not the same without my big purple monster... :o

you can still play without your car SG :)

Yeah but I find it frustrating. It's just not the same without my big purple monster... :o

now I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere.....

I have *absolutely* no idea what you're talking about :D

I have *absolutely* no idea what you're talking about :D

:lol: :D :lol: I'm surprised we didn't ave any members asking to be perfect gentlemen and offering their assistance....

What, we have some Supra's coming to JAE, they could have given SG a lift to make her more at home without her purple monster, you have such a filthy mind young man !

tut tut Ryan.... from a super moderator too :rolleyes:

Yeah... dunno why you're suprised though... lol ;)

tut tut Ryan.... from a super moderator too  :rolleyes:

:eek:

tut tut Ryan.... from a super moderator too  :rolleyes:

:eek:

Awww...I'm only joshin' chief! :P

hiya supragal.....

reasons for not coming are two fold

biggest reason 1. the old girl has let me down again......blown the oil seals on both crank and cam at the same time....so she up on the lift in the garage just letting the oil drip......cus i cant get any new ones till the 3rd of august :crybaby: bummer

second reason is i have to go and finalise the paperwork on a house i have just bought in Keighley.....rate up north tha nows!!!!!!! :eek:

job forces move in near future (october to be exact)

if i was going you could have rode in a supra (all be it a lot older and a lot slower than yours) :thumbsup:

ps cracking motor :censor: jealousey is a horrible thing

ps cracking motor :censor: jealousey is a horrible thing

ahh yes- i remember now...

mind you...not sure I would wanna get a lift with you given your above statement...after seeing the new pug advert lol

i know what u mean......its just i've always wanted a MKIV but well out of my price bracket.......lost too much money playing with the MKII but thats another story for another time....... :crybaby:

only person on the forum to ride with me as yet is scot but think he liked it. :thumbsup:

i know what u mean......its just i've always wanted a MKIV but well out of my price bracket.......lost too much money playing with the MKII but thats another story for another time....... :crybaby:

only person on the forum to ride with me as yet is scot but think he liked it. :thumbsup:

aww, well you can take mine down the 1/4 mile strip if you promise not to break it! In fact, if you promise to pay for anything you break lol

can i just be a passenger, would bt too scared of breaking something :)

No way! I don't want you adding .2 of a second onto my time!! lol

Seriously, you're not allowed take passengers are you? I will be gaffa taping a video camera to the passenger seat though lol

:thumbsup:

(was that BT typo meant to be a joke? lol)

(which one, was in between meetings and hammering away at the keyboard)....

I just meant you said 'BT' instead of 'BE'. i.e. you used 'BT' and 'breaking' in the same sentence.... with me yet??? lol

This is my first club meet too. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there on Saturday..

I've still gotta clean the car though. Gotta buy an extension lead for the vaccuum and get all that gravel and leaves out of the footwells!! Getting the cat hair off the seats is the biggest job - how does it get into the car?? :help:

(which one, was in between meetings and hammering away at the keyboard)....

I just meant you said 'BT' instead of 'BE'. i.e. you used 'BT' and 'breaking' in the same sentence.... with me yet??? lol

doh !! I 'm a tad slow today, brain getting frazzled at work, roll on the weekend, bbq's in the rain and beer :D

i would ovver you a lift. but i dont suppose you fancy sitting in the back with beer/tent/clothes/food.

shame you cant get up, i doo love a nice supra i do. maybe next time eh?