Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which one???

samhewi

hello new to the forum. jus want to pick your brains, which car is the better. the starlet 1.3i or the corolla 1.3 g6? any help would be great thanx sam

Hi Sam, my missus has a 1.3i Starlet SR at the moment & I've had 2 x G6 Corolla's. I would have to go with the Corolla everytime as its just an all round nicer car to drive, look at, interior, overall space etc!

Wouldnt want to say which performed better, probably Corolla on top end but acceleration wasnt much between them.

I also had a Corolla G6R, now thats a much better car, cant understand why Toyota ever did the G6 with a 1.3?

• 4 weeks later...

Well i own a starlet sr and really like it the only down side i have found is the seats are very shopping cart like :D It has allot of TTE bits on as standard well they were put on at the docks rear spoiler, exhaust, springs and speedline alloys but they left the inside the same, but the turbos have a nice recarro? seats why they didn't change to these is beyond me :Dlol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links