Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

20v Silvertop 4a-ge

hypa_smokes

i have to 20v silvertop in a AE-100 so for these are the mods i have:

blacktop bottom half slivertop head

blacktop pistons

10 kg flywheel

extractors

blacktop throttle bodies

cold air intake

i would like to kno of any other mods i can do because right now toyota Runx i the ting that is running things on the streets that is 1800cc 20v compare to my 1600cc 20v and another ting when i run my 20v real the engine light comes on and stays on the car start to splatter and when i go to accerlate and help me that 2

i see you're from barbados but it is very difficult to understand what you wrote, it took me a few reads back and forth to understand it!

anyways in regards to the tuning the 20v's, the most cost effective power gain is in the ecu, getting a new ecu fitted and re-mapped you'll expect up to 25-30bhp increase, you can also get toda high lift cams which will give you an extra few bhp but they are very expensive, also have the throttles running open, maybe put on some stacks

and i don't know what to say about the engine warning light, and splatter isn't the best descriptive word, maybe you could describe it differently? do you mean judder? whatever it is it doesn't sound healthy and maybe getting it checked out with your local garage, does it happen in the cold or always?

• 4 weeks later...

could you tell me hyper smokes how hard your conversion was in your corolla to a 20 valve? rly need to know.

could you tell me hyper smokes how hard your conversion was in your corolla to a 20 valve? rly need to know.

Well sorry to say i bought it like that but it does look like much hard work depending on which model you are using

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links